Forest fan - 20th April, we need to do something

If there is one match I am looking forward to as an Everton fan this season - and there isn't - it would have to be the Goodison welcoming of Nottingham Forest. Oh, I think I'd enjoy a 5-0 shellacking of Forest even more than a Merseyside derby victory...

Having head reduction surgery at NASA.
Bit awkward with it having its own gravity field.
RLbgZI.gif

and to the point, forest cop some flack from the PL and suddenly come searching for allies. what remarkable timing.

You cheating bastards.

Followed by anti-scouse/poverty songs.

... but in the real world, Nottingham is ranked 1st as the poorest city in the whole UK (Household income/2023).

Last edited:
Followed by anti-scouse/poverty songs.

... but in the real world, they're rank 1st in the whole UK (2023).
Absolute shîthole of a place. Birkenhead laughs at Nottingham it's so bad.

You will need to do something alright and that’s win, and you wont.
Until then, go and fester in your own little worry hole and leave the experts alone, you can’t run before you can walk sweet cheeks and we’ve had years of practice and experience of being shafted

Not going to bore you with the details of our FFP case and I must admit I can only go off what I've read online with regards to your current predicament. I think most Forest fans will happily admit that we spent frivolously and we were a little naive. However, we have a very ambitious owner and given that there was huge gap to make up in the step up to the Premier League, there was always a danger we would fall foul of the rules. The alternative is to not invest and have a Sheffield United type season.

There's also no point arguing over who should have more points taken off; it doesn't really make sense that you had 6 and we had 4; but we all know the FFP bosses make the rules up as they go.

One point that we can all agree on is that the current rules and the future rules simply protect the cartel and the so called 'bigger' clubs. Everton and Forest are two proper old fashioned English clubs; both steeped in a rich history with excellent fans... and also have a shared hatred to another team who play in red!

We have an opportunity on 20th April to do something; whether it be a mutual banner, a protest on a certain minute of the game... something that can unite both set of fans and send a message to the PL. I know it will make no difference, but we have to do something for the game we all love. As a side note, it will actually be my first trip to Goodison, so looking forward to the game and hoping that Luton just fade away, so neither team has anything to worry about.
No thanks you and your club have bothe shown true colours, you have called us out in statements, called us cheats. Honestly have your fans even done anything the lengths some of the fans we have here have been amazing, if rather be separate from you