"For clubs like Everton, frustration mounts in watching foes spend big"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am frustrated, when a club can spend in one summer on transfers what we are worth to buy apparently....damn frustrated!

Strange that if the Luiz and Lukaku transfers would have both been included then the bottom 3 transfers would all have been dropped off the list - would you believe they all happen to be 3 rs incoming ones, no agenda their ofc like

Given that Chelsea is the common denominator in the two missing transfers one might think Chelsea are the team being "ignored" and not us.

I wonder if that list is a hot topic on any of their fan forums.

maybe the Lukaku transfer was for an undisclosed amount as was Luiz's so they didn't include them, would be pretty school boyish to miss off 2 of the biggest transfers of the summer. There is no conspiracy against Everton from the media, they kiss the butt of Liverpool, Man Utd etc yes, I don't think they have much of an opinion of the rest, we are just one of the other 15 clubs in the EPL and not worth reporting on except in relation to the perceived big 5/6...this usually being to link one of our players to them

Er it was clearly disclosed. Roberto Martinez told everyone what it was as did Chelsea.

Mostly the crew on talksport Durham, and RS mickey Quinn, Paul Walsh, jewell.

Prize bells.

Mickey Quinn

Ridiculing the signing of Samuel Eto'o.

o_O Quinn was a gash player whilst Eto'o has three Champions league medals.

The cheek of the man. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.