fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only posted about Spurs when asked by an Evertonians about Spurs but fair enough about the fixture list, we all have different views on things we find important in life.
For me, considering the horrible things that are happening in the world, I don't find missing out (yet again) at home to Arsenal is that big of a deal.

From now on I will now ignore any more questions asked to me about Spurs ;)

Judging by your considerable activity on here, you clearly think spending large amounts of time on opposition fan forums is important in life, so I'm not sure you're in a position to be lecturing/judging anyone on what is/isn't important. ;)

Yeah but its better to have that advantage against poor teams to help ensure we see them off, we could get it against top teams but lose anyway, especially at the moment, the gap is bigger then it's been for ages.

IMO its not better to have that advantage against poor teams tho, because theres never usually an atmosphere in Goodison for them games anyway.

So if we win those games we dont rely on the crowd to help us.

To beat some of the bigger teams I think we do need that extra help from the 12th man

I never once said you didn't ask a question tho did I? You're quoting the wrong poster.

So you haven't actually proven anything except that youre a bit of a bell end

Including from yourself, I was getting constant, sometimes abusive replies and so my apologies to you, it was TippEverton who was wrong so I have proven the fact that he was wrong and that I did ask a question.

P.S.
When I want to try and prove a point, I don't need to throw childish insults at people so you won't get me replying to you by calling you a bell end.
Have a nice day Sir ;)

Judging by your considerable activity on here, you clearly think spending large amounts of time on opposition fan forums is important in life, so I'm not sure you're in a position to be lecturing/judging anyone on what is/isn't important. ;)

It's funny how people see things so differently because I post an opinion and you think othat I'm lecturing.
Oh well, that's what's good about the world, people often see things differently ;)

Including from yourself, I was getting constant, sometimes abusive replies and so my apologies to you, it was TippEverton who was wrong so I have proven the fact that he was wrong and that I did ask a question.

P.S.
When I want to try and prove a point, I don't need to throw childish insults at people so you won't get me replying to you by calling you a bell end.
Have a nice day Sir ;)

Ok well if you don't like insults then i suggest you keep your patronising comments to yourself.

Nobody wants to read that heatpatting drivel from a fan of a club who have won a whopping 2 league titles in their entire history

It's funny how people see things so differently because I post an opinion and you think othat I'm lecturing.
Oh well, that's what's good about the world, people often see things differently ;)

I'd be interested to hear which part of "GET A GRIP FFS" did you think didn't sound like you were lecturing?

Ok well if you don't like insults then i suggest you keep your patronising comments to yourself.

Nobody wants to read that heatpatting drivel from a fan of a club who have won a whopping 2 league titles in their entire history

I haven't wrote anything than an Everton fan has also written but when it's a supporter of another team who writes it, you are called patronising or a head patter so it's funny how people see things differently when written by a non Everton fan.

Anyway, I'm not an insecure keyboard warrior nerd who needs rep from others or even cares what others write so carry on as much as you want but so that I don't get into trouble with the mods I won't reply to anything personal in this thread and if anyone wants to carry on, I'm sure you can do it elsewhere and I will get back to you there.
Again Sir, have a nice day ;)

Last edited:
The Usual Pattern has been set in stone for a few years now

Everton have not faired well in the balance of their fixtures.

We usually get a weaker or newly promoted side away meaning we have to beat an apparently weak side before either we are in stride or they are on a downward trend. We also had a lousy run in last season facing teams in the last few games which, on expected form would be desperate for points - I would prefer a more balanced set.

But here we are with a string of tough home games on the front end all the way to Christmas.. a tough opener, a very tough last game..

And, once again, that lot have their tough away fixtures out the way real early. If you argue the games they least expect to win (longest odds) are Arsenal, City, United, Spurs, Chelsea and Everton away... Then you would definitely want to play these kind of games when the odds are most in your favour.. early.

And, like the past few seasons... Chelsea, Everton, City all away in their first four aways..

Coincidence? Who knows?

I haven't wrote anything than an Everton fan has also written but when it's a supporter of another team who writes it, you are called patronising or a head patter so it's funny how people see things differently when written by a non Everton fan.

Anyway, I'm not an insecure keyboard warrior nerd who needs rep from others or even cares what others write so carry on as much as you want but so that I don't get into trouble with the mods I won't reply to anything personal in this thread and if anyone wants to carry on, I'm sure you can do it elsewhere and I will get back to you there.
Again Sir, have a nice day ;)

Of course people see it differently when its written by a non-Everton fan.

If your brother called your dad a bell end you wouldnt be bothered, but if a random fella in the street did it I'm sure you'd 'see it differently'

Really not an outrageous concept like

No fan of Leeds, but I really hope they spank them and break a few limbs on opening day, while analfield is even quieter than normal.

Fixtures are a joke - They really want the * Shampions to have the best chance of defending their tainted title don't they?

Twas ever thus - I would love it when we start not giving a fudge who we are playing and when, and just got on with it and blammoed everyone - hopefully Carlo can bring those days back again soon.

Spurs away WBA home , 84 revisited , champions

Except it was Spurs home (1-4), West Bromwich away (0-2)

So win 4-1 and 2-0 and finish bottom, obviously.

Though I suppose being on hand for the title award at The Etihad on the final day wouldn't be the worst event ever (given the odds on a two horse race)

Last edited:
First game away, last game away, Boxing Day away, a few years of the derby being at the red toilet first switched over for this year where it’s likely to be no fans/very reduced crowds at Goodison and relaxed/full house for that lot in the reverse fixture. Then the usual harsh December where all 6 games are against top 10 opposition.

Imagine my surprise the neighbours get to start & finish at home and their December being 2 top 10 opponents (both at home) and including 2 of the promoted sides

Status
Not open for further replies.