Fixture changes released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on these to come through so I can book flights for a couple over december and the holidays.

Haven't even bothered coming over yet this season with the garbage on show. Didn't even feel this apathetic under Martinez.

Should be tomorrow (Thursday) so I hear (up until 3rd week of December)

And the xmas and Jan games will be next week after the EFL Cup ties

Really? Where has that came from?

I don’t know if it going to be us or not, but apparently Sky have demanded a match on Christmas Eve.

It seems it will be the first top flight game on Christmas Eve for decades.

Please God don’t let it be us.

I love Christmas Eve and have a succession of visitors throughout the day then head out visiting a few around 6 p.m.

Imagine Everton being in a position to firstly distract my attention and then completely ruin my laid back Christmas Eve mood :(

This Christmas Eve fixture should never have been sanctioned.

Imagine trying to get home from a game on that day.

And of course, there is bound to be a knock on effect.

A team playing Christmas Eve will probably have their Boxing Dsy match put back 24 hours at least.

And I think most fans regard their Boxing Day game as the best day of the season.

I know I do ;)

And of course, there is bound to be a knock on effect.

A team playing Christmas Eve will probably have their Boxing Dsy match put back 24 hours at least.

And I think most fans regard their Boxing Day game as the best day of the season.

I know I do ;)

There's a chance there's no Christmas Eve game at all. The RS are on the Friday night, Leicester v United is on the Sat night at 8 as a one off. Then there's the usual 12.30 and 5.30 Saturday slots to fill too.

There's a chance there's no Christmas Eve game at all. The RS are on the Friday night, Leicester v United is on the Sat night at 8 as a one off. Then there's the usual 12.30 and 5.30 Saturday slots to fill too.

Oh, maybe they have seen sense then, Tim ;)

Christmas Eve football is a terrible idea IMO.

Oh, maybe they have seen sense then, Tim ;)

Christmas Eve football is a terrible idea IMO.

I saw people moaning about a game on Saturday night the 23rd. Personally think that's a sensible option in this case. Avoids unnecessary Christmas eve travel and allows people time to shop through the day and get whatever they need to do done.

bt tv picks

DMgcCXKXUAEdeai.jpg

Sunday 10 December

14:15 Liverpool v Everton (Sky Sports)

Monday 18 December
20:00 Everton v Swansea City (Sky Sports)
Subject to change dependent on Everton and/or Swansea reaching EFL Cup 5th round

Saturday 23 December
12:30 Everton v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

ALL SKYS PICKS

DMgg4fQWAAMDKuA.jpg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.