First Match at Bramley Moore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....one of the Originals. I honestly don’t think enough is done to recognise the Founder Members of the league, everything has been usurped by the PL.

Everton are one of the Originals, we should start a campaign.

...I’ve said it many times, I think those clubs are unique & their achievement should be recognised by an insignia on their shirts.

Champions League stars are fair enough, but nobody new can achieve being a founder member.

Great idea, but I can't see the premier league allowing anything that alludes to pre 1992 unfortunately.
After all, that's when they invented the game.

There's nothing to stop the clubs doing it between themselves, each incorporating an emblem into the badge

That's a very good point and I think it would be a great way to go about it. ;)
I really think that all the founder members should get together and at least discus the idea.
Going back to @Eggs idea of "we should start a campaign", wasn't there some sort of semi official fans group that had regular meetings with club officials? Does anyone know if that still exists? or if any GOT posters are members of that group?
Perhaps they would also have some links with similar groups at the other clubs too.

Won't be ready for 1st league game and we'll be away 1st game of the season anyway.

On the plus side it will be the first of one of those SpezIale GaMeS Unnder the BMD liGhts

We'll play all our friendlies abroad or away.

The fixture computer will mysteriously give us the RS.

Never one to miss an opportunity, VVD will break Pickford's leg and be brought up on assault charges. Another RS season will be ruined.

It will be glorious. Unless you're Pickford.

Don't get that at all

Why wouldn't you want away fans?

We want the first game at BMD to be a proper match don't we?

Away fans are a huge part of that
We will have 100 years or more of competitive football at Bramley Moore.
The opening should be some form of exhibition match rather than a competitive match. Like I said, fill it to the rafters with blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.