First Match at Bramley Moore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....one of the Originals. I honestly don’t think enough is done to recognise the Founder Members of the league, everything has been usurped by the PL.

Everton are one of the Originals, we should start a campaign.
I like it. An originals invitational tournament inviting all of the originals

Attachments

• D42CAE14-65C1-41A2-842C-EDE5C1ECE9E6.jpeg
    D42CAE14-65C1-41A2-842C-EDE5C1ECE9E6.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 105

...I’ve said it many times, I think those clubs are unique & their achievement should be recognised by an insignia on their shirts.

Champions League stars are fair enough, but nobody new can achieve being a founder member.
Great idea, but I can't see the premier league allowing anything that alludes to pre 1992 unfortunately.
After all, that's when they invented the game.

Brazil.

Played at goodison so should be invited to the new gaff.
That's a good shout. If Richarlison (long shot) or any other Brazilian is here it would be cool to have him play one half each, and also good for profile. Even if Richy is not here he'd be happy to come back I'm sure.

Columbia too, even if Mina / James are not here

lower profile but good in Britain potentially - Celtic, Man Utd

European - AC Milan if Carlo is still here!

That's a good shout. If Richarlison (long shot) or any other Brazilian is here it would be cool to have him play one half each, and also good for profile. Even if Richy is not here he'd be happy to come back I'm sure.

Columbia too, even if Mina / James are not here

lower profile but good in Britain potentially - Celtic, Man Utd

European - AC Milan if Carlo is still here!
Or Barcelona .... although the way things are going with them, why would we want to play a 3rd division Spanish team?

There's nothing to stop the clubs doing it between themselves, each incorporating an emblem into the badge
That's a very good point and I think it would be a great way to go about it. ;)
I really think that all the founder members should get together and at least discus the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.