Finch Farm Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Moyes office there is a Brass Head, which when pulled back at the neck reveals a button. When pressed two bookcases slide back to reveal poles. Moyes and Round slide down the poles into the Finch Cave. Finch Man and Tit, did not take off as a series so they now they mainly use the stairs.

It's rented anyway, what's your point

The point is it's a bit degrading to see Everton described in more than one word as a nuisance tennant in a transaction between present landlord and potential landlords. Maybe I've got it wrong and it's a good thing?

Just some interesting facts:

We have a 50 year lease expiring in 2057 - so dont stress or you prob wont make it.

If they so wished the club couldnt buy the ground untill after 2012 as part of the agreement.

The rise in operating costs from 11.7mill to 21.1mill in a fiscal year, has been attributed to Finch Farm. if they could i would like the Kenwrongers and the BU, to add this to their mantra of accusations aka questions, seeing as spark of inspiration or genuine thought seems absent without a bit of a push.

The breakdown of that is a potential smoking gun lids.

I like it when people say we sold the training ground. It amuses me. We never owned it. We had the land and sold it to the company who built the facility. That's how you get outstanding training and academy facilities with no money.

It's not ideal but it was a good deal for the playing side of the club.

I like it when people say we sold the training ground. It amuses me. We never owned it. We had the land and sold it to the company who built the facility. That's how you get outstanding training and academy facilities with no money.

Oh, kind of like a hospital PFI?

My local hospital was built on one of those schemes....

Nice building, best hope you don't need an op or any meds though...

Why would you find that amusing if no one claimed and posted that on this thread?

Do you also laugh when someone doesn't make a great joke?

You've since claimed it on another thread. Either its a cack handed attempt to bait someone or you've just convinced yourself of that fallacy because it fits your agenda. Like I said, amuses me somewhat.

Wind your neck in. I wouldn't be talking about jokes, you're the biggest sourpuss on this site.

Dave brings the truth, the truth, sadly, at the moment, is depressing, if you dont like the truth, you can always support another team, a team where the Manager claims the best diver in the Country, well, doesnt dive.

Just sayin.

Dave brings the truth, the truth, sadly, at the moment, is depressing, if you dont like the truth, you can always support another team, a team where the Manager claims the best diver in the Country, well, doesnt dive.

Just sayin.

Good post mate.

You've since claimed it on another thread. Either its a cack handed attempt to bait someone or you've just convinced yourself of that fallacy because it fits your agenda. Like I said, amuses me somewhat.

Eh?

Where have I said we owned the facility rather than the land?

Status
Not open for further replies.