Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads i promise im not on a wind up. Check my other posts on here i have a genuine affinity for Everton, if someone had an inkling about the welfare of my club id like to think they'd share it, my sister is close friends with an exec in the PL, who works for Richard Masters, the ten point deduction has been passed, it was meant to be announced but they are dithering about the wording. I understand your reaction to me most fans are on troll for a reaction, im not i promise.
Thanks for the update davey lad

Basically, 12 relegations.
It would just be one relegation. They'd finish the season with minus points, but then they'd start the next season in the championship on zero points the same as everyone else.

It's not going to happen anyway. City, if found guilty, would probably get a fine and a transfer ban (which they'd be pre-warned about so they can get players in before it takes effect).

Will the PL punish Chelsea retrospectively? It's clear that they've cheated and surely broke a few PL rules. My guess is they'll do nothing.

It’s evident from self disclosure that Chelsea made payments to agents that weren’t accounted for correctly but far from sure what rules have been broken based on that report

I was under the impression we can appeal a potential points deduction even if found guilty? Unless we know we've been naughty and have no chance of getting anything from an appeal, and just accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.