Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thanks for the inevitable horse punching and beheading comments very droll!
This has come from a very good source, im not talking ronnie and reggie down the local, it was meant to be announced on Monday gone but the FA are dithering over the actual wording of the announcement

Does your source go by the name "Keith" (amongst others) by any chance?

IMG_1059.png
IMG_1059.png

Is this Davy Duck?

Will the PL punish Chelsea retrospectively? It's clear that they've cheated and surely broke a few PL rules. My guess is they'll do nothing.

Will the PL punish Chelsea retrospectively? It's clear that they've cheated and surely broke a few PL rules. My guess is they'll do nothing.

Im confused mate, why would they be punished?

I read the story and as far as I can see it has very little to do with Chelsea.

Lads i promise im not on a wind up. Check my other posts on here i have a genuine affinity for Everton, if someone had an inkling about the welfare of my club id like to think they'd share it, my sister is close friends with an exec in the PL, who works for Richard Masters, the ten point deduction has been passed, it was meant to be announced but they are dithering about the wording. I understand your reaction to me most fans are on troll for a reaction, im not i promise.
Dithering over the wording? How many ways would there be to say ten point deduction? Besides, if they don’t know how to break it to us then they could just tell [Poor language removed] Masters to tell an exec to tell his pal to tell her brother to tell an Everton forum, job done, no wording needed.

Lads i promise im not on a wind up. Check my other posts on here i have a genuine affinity for Everton, if someone had an inkling about the welfare of my club id like to think they'd share it, my sister is close friends with an exec in the PL, who works for Richard Masters, the ten point deduction has been passed, it was meant to be announced but they are dithering about the wording. I understand your reaction to me most fans are on troll for a reaction, im not i promise.
If you're wrong you have to post pics of your sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.