Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on very good authority that the punishment will be nnounced tomorrow, Everton will receive a ten point deduction for breach of FFP rulings, by this time tomorrow night Everton will sit second bottom of the premier league ahead of Burnley only on goal difference
Has it been announced yet? We only have just 5 hours before the North Eastern soothsayer is made to look a little silly.

He's no Tony Campari that's for sure.

Has it been announced yet? We only have just 5 hours before the North Eastern soothsayer is made to look a little silly.

He's no Tony Campari that's for sure.
1699988321554.png

Davey Duck was at the independent hearing.

Haha thanks for the inevitable horse punching and beheading comments very droll!
This has come from a very good source, im not talking ronnie and reggie down the local, it was meant to be announced on Monday gone but the FA are dithering over the actual wording of the announcement

Of course they are mate let us know when they've sorted the wording out will you, how's Eddie's job going btw ?

Haha thanks for the inevitable horse punching and beheading comments very droll!
This has come from a very good source, im not talking ronnie and reggie down the local, it was meant to be announced on Monday gone but the FA are dithering over the actual wording of the announcement
A VERY good source. Wowsers. Well, keep the news coming Davey, it seems totally legit and we're all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next update.

Lads i promise im not on a wind up. Check my other posts on here i have a genuine affinity for Everton, if someone had an inkling about the welfare of my club id like to think they'd share it, my sister is close friends with an exec in the PL, who works for Richard Masters, the ten point deduction has been passed, it was meant to be announced but they are dithering about the wording. I understand your reaction to me most fans are on troll for a reaction, im not i promise.

Lads i promise im not on a wind up. Check my other posts on here i have a genuine affinity for Everton, if someone had an inkling about the welfare of my club id like to think they'd share it, my sister is close friends with an exec in the PL, who works for Richard Masters, the ten point deduction has been passed, it was meant to be announced but they are dithering about the wording. I understand your reaction to me most fans are on troll for a reaction, im not i promise.

When you say dithering with the wording, are they thinking of saying "Everton have been docked 10 points" or "Everton have been docked ten points".

Does ten points sound less harsh than 10 points? 10 definitely jumps off the page a lot more than ten doesn't it.

If we get 10 points deducted, I wonder what City will get!!! Titles stripped off them (all given to the rs of course) and demoted to the Vanarama league I'd imagine.

Pillow talk? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.