Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think worst case scenario we get a transfer embargo. More likely a financial penalty.
Being respectful Davek what are the charges we are facing in October? I haven’t got a clue myself having never read anything relating to what we are have supposed to have done wrong.

1 breach of the financial rules
Is that really all we being charged with? Then the only penalty has to be a written warning about future breaches of the rules and Kenwright being walked around Goodison Park in the following game to pelted all the way round by rotten tomatoes, before the game, half time and full time if we have lost.

Is that really all we being charged with? Then the only penalty has to be a written warning about future breaches of the rules and Kenwright being walked around Goodison Park in the following game to pelted all the way round by rotten tomatoes, before the game, half time and full time if we have lost.
Don’t fall in to the trap of thinking it’s hardly a thing because of the 100 or so charges being faced by those cheats in Manchester.

I'm sure it is something to do with a loan for the stadium. If that is the case and we are guilty then it surely means clubs that were relegated cant pursue a private claim against us for lost earnings due to relegation. If it was because we had overspent on players then that would be different as they would try to argue it gave us a competitive advantage
However I would argue that overspending has made us more of a relegation threat than when we spent very little so if anything we should claim compo from all the clubs we bought dross from

That man who wrote that Times article was on SSN last night and said we are being done for a number of rule breaches.

Before it was just the one.
This is a quote directly from him yesterday

The Premier League has brought in new rules to fast-track financial disciplinary cases following anger among clubs that Everton’s charge was not dealt with last season,” Ziegler said.

He just mentions charge not charges.

Thats Plan B and seems unrealistic currently.

Liquidation is so close we can touch it.
There were 2 things crippling us 12-24 months ago- financing the stadium and our unsustainable wage-turnover ratio. The stadium financing still needs to be addressed, however the wage bill has been slashed- Paddy Boyland reckons by £40 million a year, and that was before Gray left. I was more worried about administration if we had been relegated in that season we beat Palace than I am now. Moshiri needs to sort the stadium financing or ideally sell up and then we’ll be in a far healthier financial position.

There were 2 things crippling us 12-24 months ago- financing the stadium and our unsustainable wage-turnover ratio. The stadium financing still needs to be addressed, however the wage bill has been slashed- Paddy Boyland reckons by £40 million a year, and that was before Gray left. I was more worried about administration if we had been relegated in that season we beat Palace than I am now. Moshiri needs to sort the stadium financing or ideally sell up and then we’ll be in a far healthier financial position.
Im currently quite concerned with our external debt.

It was less of an issue when we owed it to Mosh and it was interest free.

But that Other Operating Costs section in our accounts is growing year on year, so im concerned that the saving in wages will be used to pay interest on debt.

IMG_4762.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.