Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

You couldn't make it up. Shorter time frames introduced because Everton weren't punished last season ( i.e the "Everton rule")

But it won't apply to Man City or Chelsea as they have more breaches over a longer time;

What about the Manchester City charges and the Chelsea investigation?​

Would similar cases be dealt with inside 12 weeks? No – in “exceptional circumstances”, such as alleged multiple breaches over multiple years, that deadline may not apply. City have been charged with 115 rule breaches over 14 years, while the investigation into Chelsea covers the period from 2012 to 2019.
My first instinct on this is that drawing a distinction between us and the "exceptional circumstances" (i.e. more severe allegations) facing City and Chelsea is probably a good thing.

If we're the small fry case, then it makes sense that our punishment is small fry, too. Because otherwise, if they throw the book at us, they are calibrating themselves to totally annihilate Chelsea and City, which they won't have any interest in doing.

I think people are just expecting us to be the example made of, which will never be given out again like Niasse getting a ban for diving

Also funny how the governing bodies have changed the ffp rules, because of Everton, now clubs like Everton who have been skirting the rules of ffp will have to give their financial results three months earlier.
Yes dastardly Everton who have 1 charge against them...meanwhile Manchester City whose case has been going on for 8 years and have, I've heard say 115 is it ? Charges against them go rolling on regardless. And let's not mention Chelsea eh :Blink:

There's some people on here who want us to get a points deduction as a way of punishing the owner and his chairman.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

They know who they are.
I wouldn't accept anything .

I'd drag it through the courts like City are doing , they have over 100 charges over a bigger time span.
Does anyone think City will accept a points deduction ......I don't.

I think people are just expecting us to be the example made of, which will never be given out again like Niasse getting a ban for diving
I think, sadly, it goes beyond that.

They place a vendetta with individuals in the hierarchy over and above what's best for the organisation as a whole.

Such people suffer from a juvenile disorder.

Please Premier League.

Fine us, take points off us, leave us dead.

This club needs to cease to exist.

You say that in jest - but there's actually people out there who'd see that happen in order that a long standing grievance with Kenwright could be satisfied.

I'll never understand that. Imagine inflating the importance of that liar to a point where you'd see Everton slip into the Championship.

It's pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

I think, sadly, it goes beyond that.

They place a vendetta with individuals in the hierarchy over and above what's best for the organisation as a whole.

Such people suffer from a juvenile disorder.
I personally think its better for the fanbase if this club just ceases to exist.

How great would it be to have our weekends back?

The never ending stress and worry this club induces on thousands of people daily.

Thats not juvenile, its compassion, children dont understand compassion.

I personally think its better for the fanbase if this club just ceases to exist.

How great would it be to have our weekends back?

The never ending stress and worry this club induces on thousands of people daily.

Thats not juvenile, its compassion, children dont understand compassion.
Nah, you dont mean that.

I'd take Everton being out of existence for a couple of seasons just to get my breath back like...as long as we were slotted back into the PL immediately.

I wouldn't accept anything .

I'd drag it through the courts like City are doing , they have over 100 charges over a bigger time span.
Does anyone think City will accept a points deduction ......I don't.
I think worst case scenario we get a transfer embargo. More likely a financial penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.