Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 3 games to go I don't think they could give Everton a points deduction.

Can you imagine if we appealed and won the appeal but in the meantime we got relegated and Everton then claimed it psychologically affected the players when the points deduction was given

It would be far too messy imo so I think it's something that will need to be done end of the season.
If we were relegated I think the will deduct points - no prem team has ever had a points' deduction .......

Does the sigurdson situation have any part in this we paid his wages and were denied a tranfer fee for something we or him had no control over and it was never proven he did anything wrong.
Must run into a few millions ?
Not at all, carry on like Arsenal and United supporting players and the governing bodies say feck all
do the right thing, lose out financially, show integrity then get slapped down
love the prem me

Outside of Madisson, I'm not sure who? They have a hugely overrated squad.

Maybe their English generation of Barnes, Dewsbury Hall (not that really rate him) will be signed for quota.

Iheanacho will probably get a move too.

But you’re right. Mad how they’ve borrowed tonnes, sold players like Fofana and they only bought Faes. What were they thinking?

Pretty sure Leicester’s owners got hammered during covid as they are a duty free retail company. No tourists, no money. Part of the reason they held on to Rodgers for so long as they couldn’t afford to sack him.

Really looks grim for them if they go down. Their 3 best players are probably Tielemans (free in the summer), Madison and Ndidi (both only one year left on their contract). At least if we go down we have Pickford and Onana on long term contracts who should bring in a lot of money.

With 3 games to go I don't think they could give Everton a points deduction.

Can you imagine if we appealed and won the appeal but in the meantime we got relegated and Everton then claimed it psychologically affected the players when the points deduction was given

It would be far too messy imo so I think it's something that will need to be done end of the season.
Any point deduction at this point will be next season.

A lot of that had to do with the players not wanting him back
The post I replied to said "carry on like Arsenal and United supporting players and the governing bodies say feck all".

The reasons why don't matter. United banned Greenwood and, as far as I know, still haven't integrated him back into training despite the case being dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.