Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Everton had taken our a government loan during covid then our losses wouldn't have been so high.. other clubs did.. surly this was used by our legal team as an argument, we weren't the only team that struggled financially. Others took out massive low intrest loans we just muddled through.

Think already posted as Twitter feed but at work they wont let us use Twitter< Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

But anyway

Trying to deflect that they are totally focussed on Everton's misdemeanours by showing they arent biased lol!

Think already posted as Twitter feed but at work they wont let us use Twitter< Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

But anyway

Trying to deflect that they are totally focussed on Everton's misdemeanours by showing they arent biased lol!

The team other the RS infested media hate the most, after us.

If only Everton had taken our a government loan during covid then our losses wouldn't have been so high.. other clubs did.. surly this was used by our legal team as an argument, we weren't the only team that struggled financially. Others took out massive low intrest loans we just muddled through.

Moshiri has proved himself a fool in some respects, he could have also took the Council loan that was offered at a low interest.

Moshiri has proved himself a fool in some respects, he could have also took the Council loan that was offered at a low interest.
Wouldn't that have gone down as income in the accounts? Thus writing off pretty much all the losses.. Spurs borrowed 170 million.

Mitigating factors:

-Covid
-Stadium
-Loss of sponsorship deals, and, most importantly, projected income due to the Ukraine/Russia war

If they come down heavy on us, then it's an absolute joke.

Any rumblings yet on when we might get a verdict?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

They expected to just pay for the stadium without interest through £300m+ naming rights deal with USM Arena etc.
Naming rights should still bring in a big revenue stream that we've never had before even without laundering money for Usmonov.. 7-10 million a year should be easly doable. Hopefully we won't end up selling the stadium and renting it back.

Naming rights should still bring in a big revenue stream that we've never had before even without laundering money for Usmonov.. 7-10 million a year should be easly doable. Hopefully we won't end up selling the stadium and renting it back.

Naming rights is a very tough market and has been for a long time now.

Ask Spurs.

The point is, a reported £300m was "boxed off" as USM Arena. I've shared the trademark application/information in the past from Everton for USM Arena.

Screenshot_20231031_094324_X.jpg

I can understand why the club wouldn't take a loan with interest rate when they expected that type of revenue.

Without Russia's war, 777 aren't in the picture.

Don't worry if they find anything wrong, they will add onto Evertons point deduction / fine, shouldn't be bothering our big 6 darlings should we... :) 🤝
Chelsea had already provided details so difficult to believe that it won’t result in a charge but in this the new owners knew that they were but morally and contractually obliged to flag it up to all the relevant football bodies and likewise not obstruct in any way there investigations

UEFA had already fined us ( and yes it was a fine) circa £10 million over this matter

Its quite possible that a charge will be in train already and there would be no way in which the charge won’t be admitted and that alongside we self reported will be a significant mitigating factor when it comes to sanction

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if a points deduction follows and a significant fine but that in itself won’t be a major concern as £100 million from the sale proceeds has been withheld pending all this issues to be finalised

The worst thing to have come out of all this is having to finally admit that, like or loathe his delivery, I agree with an enormous % of things that Simon Jordan says. Both on our current situation, Mosh’s tenure and competence, and actually most other things. Weird.

*sits rocking in shower*
Isnt he the same chap who had a go at the fans and kept on asking "what do we actually want" every time a protest was organized, he I'm sure had pleasure in shouting us down on several occasions.

Wouldn't that have gone down as income in the accounts? Thus writing off pretty much all the losses.. Spurs borrowed 170 million.

No, it's a loan. Unless it's not paid back, which I'm fairly certain that the Arsenal and Spurs loans were.

Status
Not open for further replies.