Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is of the owner keeps pumping the money in and carries the liability. It’s sustainable until they run out of money.
In the days of the Mersey millionaires our spending wasn’t sustainable for the club revenue.
Or they get pissed off and pull the plug. Ergo it's not sustainable.
Everton have no one to blame but themselves. All this woe is me is far too kopite.

Yeah course it is mate no ulterior motive at all is there.

Just like Richarlison was charged with throwing a flare in the crowd when it hit the side of the church and we get shafted by VAR on an almost weekly basis, oh and no opposition player has been sent off against us for 2 years but look away nothing to see here.

None of that has anything to do with us losing £100m+ every single year

It is of the owner keeps pumping the money in and carries the liability. It’s sustainable until they run out of money.
In the days of the Mersey millionaires our spending wasn’t sustainable for the club revenue.

This is daft logic.

The whole point of sustainability rules is to ensure clubs do not need ridiculous amounts of money injecting into them to survive. If Moshiri keeled over tomorrow, who would pay the debts ?

Yeah course it is mate no ulterior motive at all is there.

Just like Richarlison was charged with throwing a flare in the crowd when it hit the side of the church and we get shafted by VAR on an almost weekly basis, oh and no opposition player has been sent off against us for 2 years but look away nothing to see here.

Oh dear.

Kopite behaviour.

in case it stops Chelsea, RS, etc not getting their CL pie for a season or two.

City and Chelsea also posted huge losses post takeovers - they could just keep spending pre FFP until they broke into the cartel.

Post FFP you get one big splurge and if you mess up then you end up hamstrung like we are.

Recruitment has led us into this mess but no FFP and Usmanov/Moshiri throw another few hundred millions at it to get us back competing whereas the rules just keep us in the gutter.

If I was Moshiri / the other 13 club owners outside the big 6 would take my money and run and let the league lose its "competition" as they only care about keeping the elite clubs in the CL every season by hook or by crook.

This is daft logic.

The whole point of sustainability rules is to ensure clubs do not need ridiculous amounts of money injecting into them to survive. If Moshiri keeled over tomorrow, who would pay the debts ?
Really depends on the financial structure he’s set up for the ownership, which I don’t have the foggiest idea about.
How did Leicester’s owner dying affect them financially?
Incidentally I have no issue with controls to prevent clubs going bust. I simply don’t think the current set up is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.