Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be circa £50M losses for 2021/22.

And?

How on earth are people waiting anxioulsy for that to drop?

It'll be circa £50M losses for 2021/22.

And?

How on earth are people waiting anxioulsy for that to drop?

Personally to try and work out how the club are vigorously going to defend it - if it is 50 mill.

Also want to have a look at the wage bill and scope of reduction (hopefully) from 90+ %, wage to turnover.

Personally to try and work out how the club are vigorously going to defend it - if it is 50 mill.

Also want to have a look at the wage bill and scope of reduction (hopefully) from 90+ %, wage to turnover.

We always knew it would be something of that magnitude, that's why the club was referred.

A 50 mil loss feels so indefensible. I'd of been more shocked if the PL didn't charge us
£50m is fine provided the other losses are not too bad.

It sounds crazy me writing the above but £105m plus halved Covid year plus regular FFP allowances plus legitimate and realistic Covid losses...sounds impossible to fail.

To be honest the PL rules at such high loss levels and I don't mean necessarily mean complex and historic breaches like Man City but the 3 year £105m plus additions plus realistic Covid allowances plus the Covid averaged 2 years it seems impossible, almost impossible to fail.

Adding £81m worth of new players and the wage bill increasing by £18m from partial Covid year to full Covid year was interesting management too.

Apologies I say £81m but the Strategic Report says £71m...but the actual Balance Sheet bit says £81m so which is it?
Didn't we sign Doucoure, Allan and James in that period the wage bill went up?

Status
Not open for further replies.