Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Coleman has been woeful. Absolutely woeful for months. Far worse than Kenny.

As for Patterson, I havent seen enough of him to say if he is good enough defensively to be thrown in.

I thought Kenny did ok.

Indeed. I mean this was a few weeks ago;

Keane is beyond poor. Coleman is an utter abomination at RB. Not his fault but he doesn't get in any PL team now.

Forgive me but I haven't said that.

I'm not looking at this result in isolation ; I honestly think the situation couldn't have been worsened from Norwich but alas it has.

Call me old fashioned but I play my players in position, to their strengths and my form players. I work on basics such as set pieces both defending and attacking.

None of which happened and now we're left in a situation where our two young full backs are not sure of their role in the team, no one knows who the manager is going to be, the assistant is unable to coax even a draw or improve on anything and we're in a big relegation right.

You said you didn't think anyone could mess it up more than Benitez. You said that Duncan had took the mess a step further.

Exactly which of those things such as out of position players, not playing to strengths or looking at individual player form are things that Benitez can have no questions asked of him?

Explain exactly how good the set pieces were under Benitez.
Explain how not knowing who the next manager will be is something that Ferguson has messed up.
Explain how not even coaxing a draw is a step further than the mess Benitez made.

Today was not a good performance but it's far from the worst performance in the last 10 games. As poor as it was it was better than many of the directionless capitulations we've seen under Benitez. It's laughable if you think the caretaker manager has made things worse than Benitez.

Forgive me but I haven't said that.

I'm not looking at this result in isolation ; I honestly think the situation couldn't have been worsened from Norwich but alas it has.

Call me old fashioned but I play my players in position, to their strengths and my form players. I work on basics such as set pieces both defending and attacking.

None of which happened and now we're left in a situation where our two young full backs are not sure of their role in the team, no one knows who the manager is going to be, the assistant is unable to coax even a draw or improve on anything and we're in a big relegation right.

But with respect mate, you were saying that starting Kenny over Coleman as wrong. Starting Coleman is starting a badly out of form player.

But with respect mate, you were saying that starting Kenny over Coleman as wrong. Starting Coleman is starting a badly out of form player.

I'm not.
I'm asking why we have a fully fit squad to choose from bar Delph and we play our soon to be our of contract RB above our club captain or our new RB.

Kenny gave the ball away 5 times in the first half alone.

Indeed. I mean this was a few weeks ago;

Everyone is angry. Ferguson didn't manage the game perfectly today, and honestly he probably lacked a bit of the luck he got the 1st time.

But I can see sense for Kenny.

I like Mykolenko too, but if I had a 1 off game, at the moment I think Godfrey us the better left back.

I'm not.
I'm asking why we have a fully fit squad to choose from bar Delph and we play our soon to be our of contract RB above our club captain or our new RB.

Kenny gave the ball away 5 times in the first half alone.

But the club captain is Coleman.

So he chose to start Kenny over Coleman because he didnt want to pick a player who's out of form.

You said you didn't think anyone could mess it up more than Benitez. You said that Duncan had took the mess a step further.

Exactly which of those things such as out of position players, not playing to strengths or looking at individual player form are things that Benitez can have no questions asked of him?

Explain exactly how good the set pieces were under Benitez.
Explain how not knowing who the next manager will be is something that Ferguson has messed up.
Explain how not even coaxing a draw is a step further than the mess Benitez made.

Today was not a good performance but it's far from the worst performance in the last 10 games. As poor as it was it was better than many of the directionless capitulations we've seen under Benitez. It's laughable if you think the caretaker manager has made things worse than Benitez.

Why is no one asking questions of Benitez. He's done all of the above but what Ferguson today has exacerbated an already critically poor situation.

Everyone is angry. Ferguson didn't manage the game perfectly today, and honestly he probably lacked a bit of the luck he got the 1st time.

I like Mykolenko too, but if I had a 1 off game, at the moment I think Godfrey us the better left back.

Me too.

I'd be starting Godfrey at left back until we are safe.

Patterson? Zero clue. Never seen him kick a ball. I'd be reluctant to throw him in the deep end.

Coleman has been that bad, I'd have Kenny ahead of him currently.

But playing Godfrey totally limits the attacker in front of him. It's nonsensical.

Gray was more or less redundant today because of Godfreys lack of left foot

Status
Not open for further replies.