Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez is a bully, who has make ludicrous attacks on fans via that scumbag Balague. Duncan is a genuinely top fella, who does loads for people. They are chalk and cheese as people. Benitez is a vile human being.

I mean yeah one has given away millions to local charities and does a lot for the local areas of clubs he manages. Vile human being.

The other has 4 convictions for assaults, but buys a round of drinks. Top bloke.

I mean yeah one has given away millions to local charities and does a lot for the local areas of clubs he manages. Vile human being.

The other has 4 convictions for assaults, but buys a round of drinks. Top bloke.

Duncan gives away loads to charities, he just doesn't make it all about himself like Benitez does. He's a bully and a scumbag. Ask Steve Heighway what he thinks of him. Hated.

The adjectives for Ferguson

- great guy
- doesn’t complain
- gives his best
- passionate

I can find 0000s of non managers who fit the above but the football part is missing because Duncan Ferguson is not good enough at this level, he just gets gets praised for intangibles

Rafael buys a caravan and pays the park fees for homeless or disadvantaged children to go on holiday - Kopite blert.

Big Dunc buys a round of drinks - legend.
You know eff all about if Dunc does anything for charity. Stop comparing the two you prat.

You don't support everton so do one.
Who do you support?

Gomes and Townsend are the biggest mistake today. On his first game in charge, the crowd well behind the team, he need to push the game to the opponent, instead he plays the 2 slowest player in the squad, Gomes completely overrun in midfield on so many occasion and the grip on the game is lost. Townsend is not fast enough to create anything meaningful on the right.

Gordon and Allan must play.

Status
Not open for further replies.