Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a 15 million pound player?
Shrek will be in a few years time. He's a really fat [Poor language removed].:p

You're right though. A player is worth, what a club is prepared to pay. To be honest, no player in the world should be worth that amount of money. However, in the modern game of football the prices keep rising and looking at some other deals in recent years, I don't think we really payed over the odds for him. It al has to be looked at in perspective.

people's positions are already shifting.

now he's a good player.

he was badly [Poor language removed] 2 weeks ago.

I've never said he's badly [Poor language removed] mate.

Just saying he's a good player, but only a good player. For 15 million i'd expect a player with some outstanding quality.

Ha ha 15 mill is a snip, if he develops becomes a great player and signs for Real for 30 mill it will be money well spent. Not to mention getting 8 seasons out of him. Very few players come here and dont improve.

Many said that Andy Johnson wasnt worth 8.5 mill either.

I'm confident Fellaini will go on to become an immense player for us.

I have great confidence in the lad.

Me too. I believe he is deffo one that will come good in the next 2 years or so. Him and Rodwell are the future of our midfield. I can honestly see the pair of them being something special when they get used to each other and mature a bit.
Moyes has got it right I believe. Got two young lads with stacks of potential and shoved them together while still young and is letting them grow as a unit.

boumsong!! if he is worth £2.50 the schreech is worth £15m!!!

oh but boumsong didnt cost no where near that did he!!

cal no player is worth £15m mate but to me this bloke is looking like he just might JUST might be the real fooking deal mate!!

fook the price tag thats bill problem!!

the bloke is looking good!

Next home game everyone needs to turn up wearing one of these :

10582.jpg

How much would you say Cahill's worth?

In todays market I'd say between 8-15 million. Does he have any outstanding qualities? I wouldn't say so to be honest.

I think we'll both agree that there's no doubting Tim is a very effective player, he wins you games and he makes a nuisence of himself.

Fellaini isn't a flashy player, he won't light a game up with something magic either. What he does do is keep things ticking, he's a handful and he does seem to have the knack for getting into good positions.

He's a good player who on his day will be unplayable because of his physical stature, like he was during periods against Man utd and Arsenal.

That's the thing I find good about him, his positioning in the final 3rd. He's like Cahill but with more stature. There's been plenty of occasions Fellaini has been in or around the box, had a shot, been through on goal, he's scored 2 already. He's a big threat in attack because he's 6ft, his positioning in awesome, and he's a massive threat in the air.

He just so happens to be able to have good vision (made some great passes to Yak against Manure), and now he's figured out the players around him he can keep things simple and pass the ball.

The problem he has is his defensive qualities in our final 3rd. His awareness of players around him isnt great, his positioning is off with where to be to help the defense out. Which isnt helped with Osman next to him who's similar to him in some respect in that's Ossie isnt a defending midfielder either (being knocked off the ball often).

But I think that can be sorted out easy enough if Moyes tells him to stick on one player and keep an eye on him. I dont think Moyes said "stick on Fletcher" to Fellaini given the space Fletcher had in the 1st half. But I do think if he was told when defending to get in on one player, man mark him when coming back, he'd be a more solid when defending.

I've never said he's badly [Poor language removed] mate.

Just saying he's a good player, but only a good player. For 15 million i'd expect a player with some outstanding quality.

HE'S 20 [Poor language removed] YEARS OLD.

Excuse the language there but this is absolutely retarded talk right here. He's been here for 7 games, put the onion in the basket twice, seems to grow more confident each game and yet a few still hate on him because he isn't Lionel Messi.

And you already consider him to be "good". Let the kid grow and mature. He's going to be a real good signing.

cal no player is worth £15m mate but to me this bloke is looking like he just might JUST might be the real fooking deal mate!!

fook the price tag thats bill problem!!

the bloke is looking good!

Well said fozzy!! spot on comment!!

Plus thank got the dancing girl is back. Oh how iv missed here.

drains spuds**

Status
Not open for further replies.