Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad really, we were made to choose. Believe it would've been a great partnership. Just imagine them both together in the everton midfield The physical strength of Fellaini combined with the silky skills of Fernandes. Mouthwatering stuff really.;)

I disagree, all Fernandes needed was a club to settle down at. There was nothing wrong with his consistency as he's now showing at Valencia.

There both good players albeit a little different, I'm very happy with Fellaini.

Possibly mate, as much as i wanted to see him here permentently it wasnt all rosey he did some infuriating things, perhaps Spain is a better leauge for him.

If it was a choice between the two im glad we got Fellini.

He is nowhere near Fernandes in terms of ability though.

Honest opinon mate, and i am/was a Fernades fan i think Fellini will prove by far the better player.

I think Moyes has pulled a master stroke here, Rodders and Fellini will be the Kings of Goodison for years to come.

Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be worth 15 million.

He is so average it's unbelievable to see.

He doesn't even have any good qualities.

Worth about 5-8 million but because it was last day of the transfer deadline, and Standard didn't want to sell, Everton just said name a price and we'll pay it.

a) because we hadn't spent ANY money at all and Kenwright needed the fans off his back.

b) because he was the only CM available that was abit better then a yard dog like Neville.

Ace that. I miss him terribly.

The cynic in me think this is just one of the opening gambits in a protracted media bombardment pre summer, designed to stir up interest from bigger clubs.

I hate that cynic but he's regularly right these days.

The cynic in me think this is just one of the opening gambits in a protracted media bombardment pre summer, designed to stir up interest from bigger clubs.

I hate that cynic but he's regularly right these days.

It's prudent to be sceptical with news like this for us, hence I put a few disclaimers in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.