FC Sion v Everton (Sunday 14 July 16:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positives:

Dominated the first half.

Had a few good chances to score (disallowed header from the free kick, Bernard from Broadhead’s pull back, Niasse with the toe punt over the bar, Sigurdsson hitting the woodwork twice).

Good performances from a couple of the youngsters (Broadhead & Gibson).

dishwater.jpg

Is this Sion's ground? What league are they in?, some lovely houses and scenery.
It's Verbier, a winter resort for the posers and nouveau riche chalet guests who think they can ski. (Think Fergie and Branson.)

Thought Adeniran looked composed when he came on, although Baningime also looked similar before he disappeared from sight. Broadhead and Gibson were not overawed. Nice to see some of the old hands getting time again. Monaco will be a good test.

Last edited:
U
It's Verbier, a winter resort for the posers and nouveau riche chalet guests who think they can ski. (Think Fergie and Branson.)

Thought Adeniran looked composed when he came on, although Baningime also looked similar before he disappeared from sight. Broadhead and Gibson were not overawed. Nice to see some of the old hands getting time again. Monaco will be a good test.

You're not wrong there mate after watching that.

I have to say, this is dull, I'm thinking of finally putting on series 3 of stranger things. No excuse not to now... dreadful match but then its bound to be...everton are expecting £30 to watch it...glad I kept that money now.. I can put £20 for rage 2 and the rest on a posh lunch tomorra.
Stranger things 3 is less believable than an episode of Scooby Do

Positives:

Dominated the first half.

Had a few good chances to score (disallowed header from the free kick, Bernard from Broadhead’s pull back, Niasse with the toe punt over the bar, Sigurdsson hitting the woodwork twice).

Good performances from a couple of the youngsters (Broadhead & Gibson).

and dominated the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.