• Wolfsburg

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 29 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see that they have had a pretty bad start to the season 2 draws and 1 loss lost to bayern and drew with hoffenheim and eintracht. not really flying like.

Doubt they would take Schalke's spot they probably have the 3rd best squad in that leauge.

Same as our 1st 3 games pretty much. Not a good start but still a good team. Schalke has a good squad but gash manager. Favourites for 4th still but wouldn't be surprised if they don't get it.

I can't see that they have had a pretty bad start to the season 2 draws and 1 loss lost to bayern and drew with hoffenheim and eintracht. not really flying like.

Doubt they would take Schalke's spot they probably have the 3rd best squad in that leauge.

Wolfsburg are a better team than Schalke. Getting a draw at Hoffenheim is a really good result. Schalke's start hasn't been as good as Wolfsburg's either. Schalke turned it round second half of last season, fully expect Wolfsburg to beat them to 4th considering Schalke only signed Maxim Choupo-Moting and Sidney Sam in the summer after losing Adem Szalai and Kyrgiakos Papadopoulous. They'll struggle this year after being pretty uninspiring last year.

Their manager's also gash tactically and his team selections - particularly against Monchengladbach - have been awful.

Howard

Coleman
Jagielka
Stones
Garbutt

Besic
Gibson

Atsu
Osman
Mirallas

Eto'o

Bench: Joel, Browning, Alcaraz, Ledson, McCarthy, Naismith, Lukaku.

Could see this tomorrow tbh, leave Baines and Barry for the next couple of games. Imagine Baines is likely to play anyway as he's up there with our fittest players but as Martinez has said Garbutt along with Browning and Ledson will play more in Europe this season.

Reckon those 3 might start against Krasnodar. Doubt it for Wolfsburg, though.

I think Garbutt and Browning will start next week in the League Cup, though.

Reckon those 3 might start against Krasnodar. Doubt it for Wolfsburg, though.

I think Garbutt and Browning will start next week in the League Cup, though.

Yeah you're probably right, reckon Ledson will be involved bbw Swansea too, probably from the bench.

Good preview Chico, not when of your best (I prefer them like a good crowd at Goodison just snarling abuse). I'm getting proper excited for this one, I have missed watching us play two/three times a week against Europes 5th and 6th best teams. Even got the boss to let me out of work early so I can catch it at the pub. For any Canadians reading this thread, we will be live on Sportsnet Ontario. Now let's smash these like a volkswagon beetle in a crash test!

Lets turn these wolves into cowering little puppies with their tails between their legs!
Freaking hell, it feels good to be back in Europe!
2-0 to the Toffees!

Why did you waste time with all them letters? You get everything you deserve. Blertanater.

tumblr_my0i7dmqgJ1so3pgmo1_400.gif

My team would be the following

Wolfman

Slider
Merlin
Ironside
Cougar

Sundown

Stinger
Viper
Iceman

Goose

Maverick

Yes people, a formation of 4-1-3-1-1

Wolfman in nets, Slider at left back to slide balls up to Sundown or the midfield three. Merlin and Ironside at centreback, Merlin offers the magic while Ironside offers the tough no nonsence approach. Cougar roaming the right side of defence.

Sundown to stand in front of the back four offering support. Then the midfield trio of Stinger, Viper and Iceman. What can we say about this trinity?? they are unreal.

In the free role offering support is Goose. Up top is Maverick, he used to be a damn fine lone striker but he has lost his way recently. But, he has just found the love of an attractive women and we are hoping he can lash in the goals again.

Whats that @ijjysmith ?? No Hollywood i hear you say?? Of course not, he is injured.

My team would be the following

Wolfman

Slider
Merlin
Ironside
Cougar

Sundown

Stinger
Viper
Iceman

Goose

Maverick

Yes people, a formation of 4-1-3-1-1

Wolfman in nets, Slider at left back to slide balls up to Sundown or the midfield three. Merlin and Ironside at centreback, Merlin offers the magic while Ironside offers the tough no nonsence approach. Cougar roaming the right side of defence.

Sundown to stand in front of the back four offering support. Then the midfield trio of Stinger, Viper and Iceman. What can we say about this trinity?? they are unreal.

In the free role offering support is Goose. Up top is Maverick, he used to be a damn fine lone striker but he has lost his way recently. But, he has just found the love of an attractive women and we are hoping he can lash in the goals again.

Whats that @ijjysmith ?? No Hollywood i hear you say?? Of course not, he is injured.

You had an easy 'wing' joke right there for you, and you went with a formation that doesn't have wide players.

SMH.

SMFH.

Whats the deal with conor mcaleny, is he injured again? thought he looked half lively in preseason so thought he might get some minutes in the cups but he hasnt even played for the u21s yet this season

Status
Not open for further replies.