Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Monday night Football

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Some Evening during the week

Votes: 9 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working 2 out of 3 Saturdays, but no Sundays means Sunday games work best for me, but I definitely prefer a 3pm Saturday game and hate early kick offs on a Saturday

Early in the season the early kickoffs are great here down under, games between 9pm - 11pm. Later kickoffs suck. Means the City game is on at 3:30am tomorrow morning (n)

Currently in Bali, so 1:30ko today for me, which is perfect cause it means few beers, head down and wake up.

back home, I don’t hate a 12:30, cause it gets you done quicker and I can get home for 3pm KO.

Saturday at 1230 is really floating my boat these days.dislike any Sunday kick offs.
Week evening games should kick off at 1930 and half time scores put out by numbers under letters along the bullens road .

Early in the season the early kickoffs are great here down under, games between 9pm - 11pm. Later kickoffs suck. Means the City game is on at 3:30am tomorrow morning (n)
Got the opposite problem here in California - those early kickoffs are a killer. On the plus side the derby games are often an early one and given our lack of recent success I don”t feel too bad if I forget to set an alarm and just blissfully sleep through the whole miserable event.

I like the early kick offs on a Saturday, obviously it's best when you win, then all the pressure is off and you can watch the scores come in on the 3 o'clock kick offs, safe in the knowledge, we've already won. Then I start looking at the 3 o'clock kick offs and seeing which results are best for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.