Father TW's pre-match prayer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am Everton, when I lay My vengeance upon them
Actually, this would be more fitting:
I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Football Association, when I lay My vengeance upon Everton

Heavenly Father, we are on our knees asking for three points during these times of despair. We call unto you for a dodgy penalty. We are tired and weary. Hold Franks hand and be our hope. Let our trust be in you and you alone. We know that this season will pass because nothing lasts forever. For now, let your snide take us through these trying moments. Do not forsake us, Lord. Amen.

Our father who art in Heaven
What’s our ‘kin name
Thy frankly ludicrous 2 o’clock kick off come, thy will be done over by VAR again
On a dodgy stream as it is in Leicester
Give us this day our weekly 5 pints and 2 lines in the gents at the Spellow and forgive us for appointing Gravy tits and the Waiter
Lead us not into relegation but deliver us from Moshiri and Kenwrong
For thy have mugged us off for too long now and look what the other lot got off the Devil
Amen

Good day blue brothers and sisters.
Feel free to post prayers before each game to aid our team.
Failing that, incoherent, fingers crossed, wear the same undies as the last match, psychobabble will suffice.

John 16:23-24
In that day you will ask nothing of me. Truly, truly, I say to you, whatever you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you. Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

God bless.
With God on our side, we cannot fail. I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.