Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

Did He though?

Appointed Koeman; we loved Koeman thought he was THE man...he turned out S...

Appointed Ancelotti...The Messiah we said...He was S...

So was it all really his fault?
Yes. He has picked all the managers and DoFs that have wasted all of his money and left us in a situation like last summer where we can't spend a penny even though we have it.

He created this mess. Converting 100 million of loans that he's overseen getting pissed away and increasing his ownership percentage isn't something I find praise worthy

Off Topic
Did He though?

Appointed Koeman; we loved Koeman thought he was THE man...he turned out S...

Appointed Ancelotti...The Messiah we said...He was S...

So was it all really his fault?

Hindsight is a perfect science for a reason.
Mikey you are going to run out of Middle Fingers...

1642797484243.png

600 million invested and people demanding he leaves, madness
I'm not demanding he leave. I'm demanding he let someone with a clue make the decisions of running the club because we have seen what 6 years of him making the decisions has led us to.

We will have the richest owner in the Championship and some of you will be buzzing over the amount he invested to take us down.

Yes. He has picked all the managers and DoFs that have wasted all of his money and left us in a situation like last summer where we can't spend a penny even though we have it.

He created this mess. Converting 100 million of loans that he's overseen getting pissed away and increasing his ownership percentage isn't something I find praise worthy
Correct; but we loved Koeman and especially Ancelotti more than he did...

So he was supposed to just know they would both be rubbish because we sure didn't...