Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,252 92.3%

• Total voters
Or its him commiting more money to the club, another £100 million that he will not be getting back.

Are you putting £100 million in ??

He has sorted this gound for us, something nobody else has done for almost 30 years.

Fans moaned about communication....and now he has communicated, and told of how he is commited to the club.

Oh yeah, terrible words, lets hound him out and let someone from that massive waiting list of billionaires waiting to sink money into us.

Sooo many fans need to get a grip and get on with their lives, he he is trying, and putting money in.
And all they do is F complain...Bet you they were all creaming themselves when Everton announced Ancelotti and he was the absolute best...

Thats what happens when people buy businesses mate….they own it, by owning something it means you take it from an other, in exchange for payment.

So that concept is Moshiri’s fault now i see!!

Reckon he is already finding out at some cost, football is unlike other business. He has evidently underestimated the emotional value people will invest in football.

Its still £100 mill he has put in, and how it was spent does NOT make that £100 mill any less relivant, show us your £100 mill??!!

The whole club need to do better, Moshiri included, but its not easy else every club would be top.
What ridiculous logic. So, because none of us have committed millions to the club, we can’t criticise the profligacy of someone who has?

Don’t let me see you criticising any of our players in match threads if you’ve never played Premier League footy, mate.

The issue is that he could easily get much more success with far less money, if he appointed better people and took better advice. Sometimes doing less and delegating more is what is needed.

And I know that's not always easy. I'm bad at it myself and always think I can do a better job myself. I actually admire people who delegate well, it's a skill I am not good at.
Yes I voted disappointed but I’m not really disappointed in Mr.Moshiri only that he left Kenwright basically in charge of the club’s affairs and trusted him with his money. Kenwright then took advantage, along with a few others who wasted much of the money that was spent, but Kenwright was supposed to be his friend and should have looked after him better, but the owner doesn’t look like he has learned at all and all this praise today for the people in the boardroom is unbelievable, I hope he is taking the pxss out of them and not us.