Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Fair enough mate, I don’t believe he is but what I’m sure we both can agree on is he needs to ring the changes, no offence to Denise but she, Bill, Brands and others gotta go. Get on the line to David Deign and see if he wants back in the game and go from there

True on both points, I could understand Bill being kept on for the bedding in, but at the end of the season he should have been bought out completely and named honorary chairman with absolutely zero power

You can see that Usmanov's nephew is gradually moving up the ladder.

Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet.

What I dont understand is why you would appoint people into key roles like DBB who have no experience...why would you not leave power on transfers with the DOF etc

Just illogical.

In 2016 after over 10 years of penny pinching we finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel we had a new owner .
A man that was willing to back us in the transfer market and put us back amongst the elite teams in the division.
We were told we would have to be patient this would take time Rome wasn't built in a day and we have been patient after all we love the club.
So here we are 5 and half years later , 5 managers later, 500 million pounds later with a team that is worse than the one we started with and the laughing stock of the City and the country.
How could you let this happen? Every appointment you have made has been an absolute failure .
We still have a chairman who nearly took the club into administration yet hangs on by his fingernails and won't let go.
We have a DOF who doesn't appear to have any say in buying players how does that work?
I didn't want Rafael Benitez as manager but none of this is his fault if I was him I would take the Newcastle job and get the hell out of this [Poor language removed] show.
The one big positive is the ground move and it looks fantastic but won't be worth a bag of beans if we are playing in the championship even then I won't fully believe it until I am sitting in my seat looking over the Mersey.
For God's sake Fahid show some strong leadership and sort it out.

You can see that Usmanov's nephew is gradually moving up the ladder.

Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet.

What I dont understand is why you would appoint people into key roles like DBB who have no experience...why would you not leave power on transfers with the DOF etc

Just illogical.
Have my reservations myself, especially with his penchant for posting videos of himself driving his lambo around….. hopefully he can be the new broom the club seem to need……
His effect on the woman’s team hasn’t been too spectacular though ?

In 2016 after over 10 years of penny pinching we finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel we had a new owner .
A man that was willing to back us in the transfer market and put us back amongst the elite teams in the division.
We were told we would have to be patient this would take time Rome wasn't built in a day and we have been patient after all we love the club.
So here we are 5 and half years later , 5 managers later, 500 million pounds later with a team that is worse than the one we started with and the laughing stock of the City and the country.
How could you let this happen? Every appointment you have made has been an absolute failure .
We still have a chairman who nearly took the club into administration yet hangs on by his fingernails and won't let go.
We have a DOF who doesn't appear to have any say in buying players how does that work?
I didn't want Rafael Benitez as manager but none of this is his fault if I was him I would take the Newcastle job and get the hell out of this [Poor language removed] show.
The one big positive is the ground move and it looks fantastic but won't be worth a bag of beans if we are playing in the championship even then I won't fully believe it until I am sitting in my seat looking over the Mersey.
For God's sake Fahid show some strong leadership and sort it out.
You should send this in a simple but effective letter to the club. Sums it up simply and succinctly.

Basket case of a club heading on a downward spiral slowly but surely, getting quicker, closer to a club who will fade to relegation.

Its clear throwing money at something does help, but you need a planned attack. Everton didn’t have a plan, that much is clear. it’s quite sad to see how far we have fallen during Mr Moshiri’s ownership.

something has to change

You should send this in a simple but effective letter to the club. Sums it up simply and succinctly.
Thanks mate but they arnt going to listen to me, they live in a bubble patting each other on the back and telling each other what a great job they are doing.
I just wanted to get it off my chest.

I just can't get over why the idiot has surrounded himself with baxendale kenwright and brands etc. Doesn't seem to want success. Typical everton though - no communication from the top. Might be worth getting a box ticket and telling him a few home truths. Clearly his eyes and ears don't connect to reality

Kenwright was given 20+ years and not so much as a peep from the supporters despite winning nothing. I have been as disappointed with football matters as anybody since Moshiri took over but it's let's see what happens in the next couple of years. No reason why he shouldn't be learning on the job. Let's hope so. Maybe Benítez might be the person to tell him a few home truths and get a few deadbeats shipped out.

Kenwright was given 20+ years and not so much as a peep from the supporters despite winning nothing. I have been as disappointed with football matters as anybody since Moshiri took over but it's let's see what happens in the next couple of years. No reason why he shouldn't be learning on the job. Let's hope so. Maybe Benítez might be the person to tell him a few home truths and get a few deadbeats shipped out.
If we carry on as we are, there might not be a next couple of years.

Moshiri has been a disaster. There's no other way to spin it.

I agree all opinions, my opinion is that Moshiri is the worst owner in the league in terms of looking after the long term health of their club. You’re about to see how much worse it can get in the next few years.
Only because Ashley has gone now.

Not sure how good the Glazers are either; they only seem interested in taking money out of Utd