Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
If that's the best you can do then wind your neck in calling Moshiri, I'd rather have Moyes over Unsworth all day long as an interim manager if you are talking about giving yourself the best chance to stay in the league, Unsworth was [Poor language removed] last time and is a complete gamble come suicide.

All the fans on here expect Moshiri to just pull a world class manager out of his arse, poached from another club no doubt, to just take over all very simple and easy.

Silva has not been sacked because there isn't a good option available to replace him.
A week I said.

*sigh*

Ild sack him,promote Unsworth again and use the next week securing a manager they no doubt have identified.

What i wouldn't do is hand it to Moyes.
this exactly. The manner he left totally disrespectful after we gave him his break, and took a punt on him. His derogatory offers for babies and felli then the mirror headline calling us disrespectful

Silva's been wobbling for weeks. That's what well run clubs do: project ahgead and have plans to trigger when and if necessary.

Moshiri is a gormless turd who couldn't run a whelk stall.
I will bet my cock they've been drawing up lists and trying to sound out a few managers for weeks, there are no good options available, that's why he's still got the job, that's why Moshiri is sounding out the players to see if they are still playing for him, if they aren't he'll get the sack for sure and you'll probably get your wish of Unsworth risking our Prem league status.

They were 60 points clear in April.

He crapped the bed.
Right in there again at the top of the Championship. Tough league to play football in, but he;s doing it.

I;d have either Bielsa or the manager in first place right now: Bilic. Both are infinitely better than Moyes.

I will bet my cock they've been drawing up lists and trying to sound out a few managers for weeks, there are no good options available, that's why he's still got the job, that's why Moshiri is sounding out the players to see if they are still playing for him, if they aren't he'll get the sack for sure and you'll probably get your wish of Unsworth risking our Prem league status.

We can attract managers better than Moyes.