Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
Imagine youre a player and that gomless nobhead Moshiri walks into the room and starts talking about football.

Maybe one of the players should repay the compliment and tell him how he'd have carried bags of money around for an oligarch.

promote Unsworth again
joey-barton_2073261c.jpg

I dont disagree about the game analysis (that lot got their usual criminal VAR corrupt decision which should have seen us with a pen to take and that nobhead Van Dijk sent off, and it would have transformed the game), but those 2 games were merely a matter of giving him enough rope. It was disgraceful behaviour.

What would history be like though if we had given in to the people who wanted Howard gone in the 80's or if United had sacked Ferguson before he came good.

Inappropriate Language
Ild sack him,promote Unsworth again and use the next week securing a manager they no doubt have identified.

What i wouldn't do is hand it to Moyes.
If that's the best you can do then wind your neck in calling Moshiri, I'd rather have Moyes over Unsworth all day long as an interim manager if you are talking about giving yourself the best chance to stay in the league, Unsworth was [Poor language removed] last time and is a complete gamble come suicide.

All the fans on here expect Moshiri to just pull a world class manager out of his arse, poached from another club no doubt, to just take over all very simple and easy.

Silva has not been sacked because there isn't a good option available to replace him.