7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Punishment beatings.

lol lol lol

For 3m a year I would take actual weekly beatings.
It's all about professional pride. He's left Silva in there hoping that a decent manager would come out of the woodwork. None have and he;s left him hanging there. Now he has to act, and because there's no decent manager willing to take the job he's taking that ginger helmet back.

The feller is out of control.

Himself and the rest of the people running the club are a bunch of clowns. We are absolutely laughable. How hasn't he gone yet. What are they doing? The lot of them need to just do one as not one them can run a football club properly at all. We are a complete mess from top to bottom.

Should have gone after the Norwich game mate. Even I felt enough was enough then, and I tend to back manager's to the hilt.

The fact he's left Silva hanging and taking punishment beatings in the last 2 games confirms for me what a scumbag he is.

Not having that Dave. I thought the Leicester game was far from a punishment beating. On another day we would of taken at least a point. Last night they scored from every shot on target. Taken in isolation the last two performances haven't been that bad. Our problem has been that we didn't cash in earlier in the season during our easier run of fixtures, not helped by decisions going against us.

I think a lot of our problems stem from making too many changes both in terms of managers and players. I am not a fan of Moshiri but surely we need to stop hitting reboot every time we have a poor run.

Not having that Dave. I thought the Leicester game was far from a punishment beating. On another day we would of taken at least a point. Last night they scored from every shot on target. Taken in isolation the last two performances haven't been that bad. Our problem has been that we didn't cash in earlier in the season during our easier run of fixtures, not helped by decisions going against us.

I think a lot of our problems stem from making too many changes both in terms of managers and players. I am not a fan of Moshiri but surely we need to stop hitting reboot every time we have a poor run.
I dont disagree about the game analysis (that lot got their usual criminal VAR corrupt decision which should have seen us with a pen to take and that nobhead Van Dijk sent off, and it would have transformed the game), but those 2 games were merely a matter of giving him enough rope. It was disgraceful behaviour.

It's all about professional pride. He's left Silva in there hoping that a decent manager would come out of the woodwork. None have and he;s left him hanging there. Now he has to act, and because there's no decent manager willing to take the job he's taking that ginger helmet back.

The feller is out of control.
What would you do Dave?

Accountability starts at the top.
Moshiri making the players stay, summoning everyone together is exactly the kind of leadership that has been missing.
Can't be saying things are rudderless then have a pop when Moshiri is making the players accountable.
They are on the pitch, showing zero pride.
They all need a rocket up them, and it starts today hopefully.