Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Think everyone is going over the top with the 'sell to buy' stuff..

The guy obviously still has coin, but our priority is getting rid of the leeches and we have a lot of them. Can't disagree with that.

Thats what I believe personally they are a consortium working together to double their exposure to the gravy train of PL by doubling their investment for bigger growth and return between two different clubs. That’s why I think you will never see Usmanov officially here, why would he when they have growing stakes in two instead rather then one club.

It’s that simple and brilliant you’d wonder why no one has done it before.
Because Mosh and Usmanov are 2 rich and extremely clever businessmen

It’s what I believe mate, the whole thing top to bottom smacks of it, being gifted Arsenal shares, then buying them back for north of 200 mill, to help a pal buy a football club, to create a legit paper trail. USM sponsorship, new ground with swanky real-estate being developed in the docklands, you can bet Moshiri and Usmanov are up to their nuts in the development, I expect that to be the next piece in the public. Hasn’t he already bought the Liver building.

It’s actually illogical to think their not doing that.
There are a few of us thinking this way.
Moshiri buying Everton , buying the Liver Building , Building BMD and giving the council a guaranteed revenue stream ingratiates him to LCC and makes the road smoother when him and his pals look for planning permission on the docks.
The profit on any dock development will offset any short term losses he makes on Everton.
I doubt Mosh woke up one Monday morning and decided to buy Everton on a whim