Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,256 92.3%

• Total voters
People (@davek) are confusing being rich (like Moshiri) with being stupid.

Jeff Bezos doesn't just buy companies at top dollar

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you pay stupid money

Ths is why he is rich, he knows how to use money the clever way, not just throw it around like a clown and wonder where it all went. If we dont spend it is because the right players and deals cant be struck, not because the money isnt available, its been in the pot for 12 months but doing deals isnt so easy now.
Look at Swansea, they dont have to sell now because they have the TV money, 2 years ago they couldnt of played so hard and risked losing out on that windfall.

Don't talk sense Tim you will get asked if you've been Tesco to buy nappies by some fat 60 year old sat in his XXL Slazenger jogger bottoms from Surrey.
Excuse me
I don't think all the positive spin is coming from sixty year olds
I don't think sixty years olds are all fat and wearing joggers
I understand your point and that of the initial poster
But
I am 61
I wear great clothes
I take a balanced view of the situation
And I don't stereotype people that don't based on their age gender and or class
Your opinion will be taken a lot more seriously if you don't sully (look it up ) it with silly abuse
Thanks

Jim white reported it iirc, I can tell you that 80,000,000 was used to clear the club of debt. The same way city and chelsea cleared it.

About 140,000,000 but seeing as we could drop another 100,000,000 this transfer windowI think we'll have to wait till the end of the window to know weather we can use transfers as a stick to beat him with. What I will as is the reason we have more commercial Income to spend is because of Moshiri. If it wasn't for Moshiri puka pies would still be our second most lucrative sponsor.

Well we are going to have a stadium seeing as there are already plans for it to be used in the common wealth games. So yes there will be a be a stadium.

Whoa there cowboy, you obviously don't understand how the agreement with the stadium and the council works and it's making you look a little silly. Let me explain, whoever we get to loan us the money to build the stadium will require a guarantor. Liverpool city council will act as evertons guarantor (earning 4,000,000 a year in the process). They will actually make money from this and not have to spend any money.

I mean If you think liverpool council have money for a new stadium to just lend everton then you really don't spend alot of time in liverpool

The debt is still owed but to him instead

Excuse me
I don't think all the positive spin is coming from sixty year olds
I don't think sixty years olds are all fat and wearing joggers
I understand your point and that of the initial poster
But
I am 61
I wear great clothes
I take a balanced view of the situation
And I don't stereotype people that don't based on their age gender and or class
Your opinion will be taken a lot more seriously if you don't sully (look it up ) it with silly abuse
Thanks

Lonsdale?

If Moshiri had no clout, United would have rinsed us over Lukaku, they'd have offered £30m and let the media do their dirty work and we'd have been grateful with £40m.
On top of that, we'd have been lucky to have seen £10m of that reinvested, we'd have known then that nothing has changed, thankfully, Moshiri has elevated our status. I can't believe this fanbase gave Kenwright a free ride for decades basing it on the bed wetting over Mosh. It feels agenda driven.