Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
just thought now, I wonder if the new TV money is being used for the new stadium and that's why we are still selling before we buy? I hope I am wrong and by the end of the window we have spent about £100m, at the moment I just can't see it though

Would have liked Mancini. Not sold on koeman, he only left Southampton because they wouldn't let him see his last year out.

At least with bk you had the dream, he could sell it... A bit like Nigel farrage talking politics when your 5 pints deep. But you quickly wished up.

This guy brought genuine hope...

Do not think Mancini would have liked us. But look Moshiri has not been here a year yet, give him a break will you. Remember we are trying to recover from a pair of abysmal seasons

Its genuinely unbelievable what is being said on this thread. This isn't a computer game where you buy a player within 2 days, its real life, it takes time to pick a player that our squad needs. Stones doesn't want to be here, he is now gone for 50 mil! there even people blaming Kenwright for some stupid reason, its got nothing to do with him, you need to move on and start blaming someone else for your ridiculous reasons why your pissed off all the time but its not Bill.

After 16 years of kenwright, would it have been too much to ask to have made a signing (of significance) or two, BEFORE selling off one of the most valuable players?

People had hopes things would be at least slightly different, Edge - you can hardly blame them if the same things are happening now.
though it might be different myself Dixie, but thinking about it the mess we were in last season on the pitch and maybe off it, its going to take some turning around.
The players we all want more than likely have champions lg clubs after them so , unless we throw insane wedge at them cant se as we are much of a pull sadly.
Stones and maybe Rom looked to already be on the way out in there own heads. before he took over
would love to get a few big names in , but its going to be an almighty struggle, might take a year or two near the top before we can be a realistic choice for some of the bigger names.
no excuse really for the lack of signings unless it was to do with the director of football appointment , or maybe its something to do with the terms of the takeover, like we cant take on anymore debt , till he takes full control, I haven't a clue , After Kenwright ,its no wonder we are cynical frustrating, but think we need to give him a bit of time to make his mark.

I hate double negative sentences ; especially posted by one of the hundreds of negative posters that have descended in the last couple of months like the ten plagues visited upon Egypt.

Yes, very true I've only been on this forum for just over a year but I've supported Everton for 35 years or more, I've got every right to be negative cause it's a bloody shambles here at the moment, Peter Johnson mk2 in my head

though it might be different myself Dixie, but thinking about it the mess we were in last season on the pitch and maybe off it, its going to take some turning around.
The players we all want more than likely have champions lg clubs after them so , unless we throw insane wedge at them cant se as we are much of a pull sadly.
Stones and maybe Rom looked to already be on the way out in there own heads.
would love to get a few big names in , but its going to be an almighty struggle, might take a year or two near the top before we can be a realistic choice for some of the bigger names.
no excuse really for the lack of signings unless it was to do with the director of football appointment , or maybe its something to do with the terms of the takeover, like we cant take on anymore debt , till he takes full control, I haven't a clue , After Kenwright ,its no wonder we are cynical frustrating, but think we need to give him a bit of time to make his mark.

The PL's a big draw too, we're assured.

He's the major shareholder mate - he should bypass billox and crack on with the transformation - starting with a complete overhaul of the way transfer business is conducted, not continue in the same vein as kenwright.

Stones - One of our most valuable assets - gone. And only now, players who were known targets before are suddenly at FF having medicals.

So much for making a statement of intent. We knew stones was off but they didn't even attempt to cushion the blow by signing anyone of note first. Thereby making it harder to attract players of quality and with a few years left on the meter.

Now the other clubs know we have dough, and our (alleged) 'targets' have had it confirmed that we're still a selling club.

So for me, they've made it no better, and haven't appeared to do anything to give the impression things'll be made better.

Yes, very true I've only been on this forum for just over a year but I've supported Everton for 35 years or more, I've got every right to be negative cause it's a bloody shambles here at the moment, Peter Johnson mk2 in my head
We'll see in a year's time. You've got to give the people in charge time. I'm afraid I've been a supporter longer, and as we both know, there are shambles and real shambles.

Its genuinely unbelievable what is being said on this thread. This isn't a computer game where you buy a player within 2 days, its real life, it takes time to pick a player that our squad needs. Stones doesn't want to be here, he is now gone for 50 mil! there even people blaming Kenwright for some stupid reason, its got nothing to do with him, you need to move on and start blaming someone else for your ridiculous reasons why your pissed off all the time but its not Bill.
It's not real life....it's Sport

Actually seen people on twitter wanting to start a protest before Saturday's game. Nothing is going to happen over night and I expect Moshiri is putting quite a bit of money into the stadium redevelopment and planning on building everton a new stadium. Koeman wasn't going to spend millions until he saw what the squad was actually like. This whole new 'project' is going to take time, nothing is going to change overnight.

Actually seen people on twitter wanting to start a protest before Saturday's game. Nothing is going to happen over night and I expect Moshiri is putting quite a bit of money into the stadium redevelopment and planning on building everton a new stadium. Koeman wasn't going to spend millions until he saw what the squad was actually like. This whole new 'project' is going to take time, nothing is going to change overnight.
We need a team before a Stadia!

If it stops bolasie coming it's a great shout