Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

A quick google tells me she is highly regarded in the wider sport community, sitting on the sport England board amongst others. If this was an outside appointment Watched Toffee would say its a positive, just the usual anti Elstone stuff.

WT said something a while back like she's a nightmare to deal with, sacked loads of people off where they were all crying or something like that.

I.e. A normal business person!

A quick google tells me she is highly regarded in the wider sport community, sitting on the sport England board amongst others. If this was an outside appointment Watched Toffee would say its a positive, just the usual anti Elstone stuff.

The Sport England appointment was made just a few days ago.

Imo that sounds very good. EITC is extremely important part of EFC so it's good that theres representative of their in the board.
You are correct that the club is trying to be inclusive and that's a good thing.

I worked alongside Denise 6 years ago and she is an interesting character.

She has certainly not been brought onboard because of her wealth .

She is held in high regards by quite a few people and a potential replacement for Elstone not to long ago.

It is doubtful that she could do a worse job than Bob but I think the club will be looking for a far higher calibre candidate when he leaves.

It is doubtful that she could do a worse job than Bob but I think the club will be looking for a far higher calibre candidate when he leaves.

Totally agree, but a few years back someone's head had to roll when the badge fiasco blewup. He was close to going and she would have been his replacement apparently.