Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
@hibbo'sclass on watch for this one?
Yes mate. Can be done online so I may not be the first to break it though.
Also keeping an eye on Blue Heaven on IoM registry, but think the charges have to be done by hand, so may be that there's an announcement about shares before the charges are updated there.
Will also be interesting to see if the alleged cash injection is a loan or loan convertible to capital. Hopefully the latter.

Yes mate. Can be done online so I may not be the first to break it though.
Also keeping an eye on Blue Heaven on IoM registry, but think the charges have to be done by hand, so may be that there's an announcement about shares before the charges are updated there.
Will also be interesting to see if the alleged cash injection is a loan or loan convertible to capital. Hopefully the latter.

How does a loan convertible to capital work? Is it structured in the terms of the loan that the holder (i.e. Moshiri) can just choose to write it off and decide it becomes capital investment instead of a loan?

In any case if it is a loan wouldn't that show up on the list of charges at some point?

How does a loan convertible to capital work? Is it structured in the terms of the loan that the holder (i.e. Moshiri) can just choose to write it off and decide it becomes capital investment instead of a loan?

In any case if it is a loan wouldn't that show up on the list of charges at some point?
In either case it is possible that no charge would be taken over any assets.

If it were a convertible loan ut's only really an advance against the cost of a share issue, payment on account if you will.

Watched toffee saying this isn't a good thing?, @The Esk should we still expect someone along the lines of dein coming on board?, not sure why he is saying this is a bad thing as I thought she was well regarded

Watched toffee saying this isn't a good thing?, @The Esk should we still expect someone along the lines of dein coming on board?, not sure why he is saying this is a bad thing as I thought she was well regarded

She is well regarded but it could possibly be seen as more of the old regime getting into power so to speak. She was appointed to the sport England board last week as well.

She is well regarded but it could possibly be seen as more of the old regime getting into power so to speak. She was appointed to the sport England board last week as well.
Could you really call her part of the old regime though? was she not only appointed deputy CEO a year or so ago?