Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,264 92.2%

• Total voters

@The Esk Do you think the potential David Dein involvement would be linked to employing his knowledge and leadership in organising the stadium move?

There's no formal engagement at present - Dein was an important part of Bill and Moshiri getting together, and clearly he (Dein) has a huge amount to offer, particularly on the stadium front.

There's a lot of activity at present at board level - stadium and new manager, plus financing. Dein would be a huge addition to the club assuming he is willing to take that responsibility. Without over-stating it, indications are good.

Would David Dein want to lose BK as a friend I ask myself.
I mean given the rift between BK and the Greggs, is there the possibility that history could repeat itself and it ends up being divisive if BK is on the board, or would their personal relationship suffer if BK was binned off with a life presidency.
Just the musings of a compassionate, caring soul.

There's no formal engagement at present - Dein was an important part of Bill and Moshiri getting together, and clearly he (Dein) has a huge amount to offer, particularly on the stadium front.

There's a lot of activity at present at board level - stadium and new manager, plus financing. Dein would be a huge addition to the club assuming he is willing to take that responsibility. Without over-stating it, indications are good.

I doubt it would be a full time role he would take on though. He's 72.

Imagine him as a non exec board member.