Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Sounds like Bill has sold his shares so will have no power other than that given to him by the new majority shareholder. So his 'train set' can be taken away from him at any time.

Pretty depressing that some Blues are trying to turn some good news into another opportunity to have a pop at Bill. Just enjoy it FFS.

Go easily pleased by some money thrown waved around. Let's wait and see if it's actually spent first eh? It's a good start, but nothing's happened yet.

Actually it points out he was very trusted for hid depth of financial and investment knowledge

I am sure he is very good at what he does; all I would point out is that he seems to be associated with Usmanov an awful lot. If its his money he is putting in then good luck to him, but there really should be questions (not least over what kind of a deal it is to sell 15% of Arsenal for 49% of us) asked this "investment", especially as there doesn't appear to be (if it is just him) that much money behind him.

Nothing much to say at the moment mate, just waiting for further details.

The positives: Earl - GONE, control of the club by the board (up to today anyway) - GONE

The barriers to further investment have been removed, that's the best start.

I said earlier today we would have evolution not revolution, that's exactly what we've got.

At which point do we have to declare the share structure?

Nothing much to say at the moment mate, just waiting for further details.

The positives: Earl - GONE, control of the club by the board (up to today anyway) - GONE

The barriers to further investment have been removed, that's the best start.

I said earlier today we would have evolution not revolution, that's exactly what we've got.

This.

Wait and see for me.

So has anyone else utterly realigned their political leanings on the back of this news?

Hassan_Rouhani.jpg

Think we should now have this on the side of the Main Stand

Maybe I just don't know enough about how ownership via shares work, but why 49.9%? Surely to be the majority shareholder he needs 50.1%?

So £75 million cash injection into the club? Possible, I suppose.

I need someone smarter than me to sort this out.
Me too mate, I'm just excitedly retweeting anyone who seems to have info and hope someone else will figure out all the details lol

But even the worse case appears to be that a major chunk of the club is now owned by someone with both experience in the league and business/financial acumen, surely an improvement on where we were yesterday?