Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters

Nothing much to say at the moment mate, just waiting for further details.

The positives: Earl - GONE, control of the club by the board (up to today anyway) - GONE

The barriers to further investment have been removed, that's the best start.

I said earlier today we would have evolution not revolution, that's exactly what we've got.
Cheers mate! Hopefully a step in the right direction, If i recall correctly you were of the opinion that a control of at least 75% of shares was ideal (I may be off base with this!) That being said given the current info, is 49.9% enough to get done what needs to be done or should we be hoping Moshiri buys up more shares relatively soon? Thanks again for making sense of all this for the "ill-equipped" of us in regards to large business financials ;)

Not everyone is lucky enough to be born like us K so we sometimes have to teach the outsiders what it is to be a Blue ,)

It is revealed to them at the appointed date. I was 54 at the time.

No magic underwear is required.
Future political threads in the ale house will keep the mods busy.

IOW, no changes...

@zirc in with the best news of the day, though. Congrats, mate! (looks for brown liquor)

That's it, then.

Nothing much to say at the moment mate, just waiting for further details.

The positives: Earl - GONE, control of the club by the board (up to today anyway) - GONE

The barriers to further investment have been removed, that's the best start.

I said earlier today we would have evolution not revolution, that's exactly what we've got.

Thanks for any info. My guess and could be way off base is that there is an agreement in place to purchase the other majority shareholder after a transitional period. Possibly even funds and shares placed in a trust with a first option of purchase after x period of time. It has happened a couple of times in the states with sports teams.

My question is this, what is to stop him from just finding a minority shareholder some place and purchasing enough shares to put him over 50%? I wouldn't be upset at it mind you. But is there something legally that would prevent him from say finding 100 shares (or whatever the number is to put him at 50.1%) and paying a premium on those and having essentially full control?