Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Most of his net worth will be in assets Lob. Few billionaires will have billions sat in a safe.

Most if not all of his wealth came via USM - considering the sanctions on Usmanov I imagine most of his cash will be difficult to obtain currently.

Unfortunately 777 appear to be the only ones offering what Moshiri deems an acceptable offer. I suspect any other interested party is waiting on the hope of administration to get us on the cheap.
It doesn’t matter as they can’t close the deal

Could be his legacy?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United Kingdom, football clubs sometimes choose to enter administration (sanction) when they are unable to pay off outstanding debts. Under the Insolvency Act 1986, a business will face a winding-up order bringing them to court and if it is shown that a business cannot pay debts as they fall due or cannot repay outstanding debts then the company will be classified as insolvent.[1] Administration puts accountants "in charge of pretty much everything apart from coaching the players and picking the team".[2] For a football club in administration, the "football creditors rule" requires football-related debts such as wages owed to players and staff, and transfer fees owed to other clubs to be paid first.[3]

England and Wales​

Who else is interested ? I'm yet to hear any other party confirm interest in the club.

Even if there was another party, why would he sell on the cheap when 777 are offering him a higher offer ? If there are any genuine interested parties, they need to put up the cash its that simple.

777 can’t even get the money he wants clearly he will hopefully get piddled off

and your no ITK that’s my crown

Most of his net worth will be in assets Lob. Few billionaires will have billions sat in a safe.

Most if not all of his wealth came via USM - considering the sanctions on Usmanov I imagine most of his cash will be difficult to obtain currently.

Unfortunately 777 appear to be the only ones offering what Moshiri deems an acceptable offer. I suspect any other interested party is waiting on the hope of administration to get us on the cheap.
I ask you once again mate, how do you know how much he has in his bank? Where is the proof of what you are stating? Fact is you are just guessing and have no idea. For all you know three quarters of his fortune could be in the bank. It is impossible for you to know so stop making excuses for a billionaire who is ignoring the most important duty any business owner has and that is his duty of care to the well being of his company and all of its employees and interests.

giphy.gif

00ad8cee-d3b3-409a-8365-e6dc2fa8c023_text.gif

He's been a disaster, but what a disgraceful comment ffs.

Thought it was quite funny myself. Your comment I find absolutely disgusting. Made me sick.

Anyway I haven’t posted in here in a while so just for the record: Moshiri is a criminal scumbag who would literally kill any one of us for a pound. He’s a truly evil person who needs to leave this club; the world will be a better place with less Moshiris.

Be interesting to see what he does by Sunday, either he or 777 need to stump up the cash to repay MSP else they get the majority share of the club.

Well that's if MSP force their hand, they could agree to an extension but we'll know that has cost the club x amount more millions no doubt.

When will Masters and The Premier League give us another points deduction for not having the hindsight of our Iranian Chairman

How did this idiot ever pass the Premier League proper test to own a club?
I’m sorry but all this crap is partially on them.
Have the fan groups thought about legal action against these cretins?
They’ve knowingly screwed us the moment they let this idiot take us over.

How did this idiot ever pass the Premier League proper test to own a club?
I’m sorry but all this crap is partially on them.
Have the fan groups thought about legal action against these cretins?
They’ve knowingly screwed us the moment they let this idiot take us over.
I think, we, as fans need to consider legal recourse against the board of DBB, Sharp, Kenwright(although I think there may be some get out for deceased?) Etc etc, they have been at the very least negligent in their duties.