Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I doubt he'll get a statue at BMD, I would however like to see a plaque or some kind of token towards him.

1712936285826.png

he can easily say no and let others enter the fray - or if others are waiting till we’re safe then summer

he’s hanging us out to dry that’s the end of it.he first arrived throwing money around none of us cared but he’s been mislead and not had the right people to run us proper

hence this now

Who else is interested ? I'm yet to hear any other party confirm interest in the club.

Even if there was another party, why would he sell on the cheap when 777 are offering him a higher offer ? If there are any genuine interested parties, they need to put up the cash its that simple.

Who else is interested ? I'm yet to hear any other party confirm interest in the club.

Even if there was another party, why would he sell on the cheap when 777 are offering him a higher offer ? If there are any genuine interested parties, they need to put up the cash its that simple.
Moshiri has to open the door to them first.
At the moment he’s in a death huddle with 777.

I dont know what fans expect from him at this stage, his dough is tied up in USM which I cant imagine he'll have easy access to currently given that its a sanctioned Oligarchs company.

The only real interested party who is offering the going rate for the club is 777 who the PL is holding up / they are clearly struggling to satisfy the requirements/show they have the funding required to complete the deal.

The fans wanted him to sell up and leave, he's currently left/selling up. He initially opted for MSP which didnt materialise due to rights & media.

I doubt he'll get a statue at BMD, I would however like to see a plaque or some kind of token towards him. Its going to be a fantastic stadium and the man has been the architect of turning it from a pipe dream into a reality.
20230314_200148.jpg

I dont know what fans expect from him at this stage, his dough is tied up in USM which I cant imagine he'll have easy access to currently given that its a sanctioned Oligarchs company.

The only real interested party who is offering the going rate for the club is 777 who the PL is holding up / they are clearly struggling to satisfy the requirements/show they have the funding required to complete the deal.

The fans wanted him to sell up and leave, he's currently left/selling up. He initially opted for MSP which didnt materialise due to rights & media.

I doubt he'll get a statue at BMD, I would however like to see a plaque or some kind of token towards him. Its going to be a fantastic stadium and the man has been the architect of turning it from a pipe dream into a reality.
How do you know where his money is tied up? You don't know, nobody knows. This fella is the owner of a football club and has a duty of care to look after its best interests and he is doing the total opposite. He has close to 2.5 billion in the bank and could sort the club 'he owns' out very easily and would still be a multi billionaire. Instead we have massive mounting debts that are getting worse and more wide spread by the day, a real danger of going into administration and really poor and badly suited potential buyers.

The fella is a massive bellend.

How on earth did this accountant become a billionaire?

His account should look like Jeff Bezos’s current account, but in actual fact it looks like mine and @Morag ‘s joint bill account.*

*like rumours of a Beatles reunion, there’s nothing in it
Surely it should be, how is this billionaire an accountant ? because it's obvious he became a billionaire thanks to Uncle Uzi but it beggars belief he's actually good with finances

Because 777 can’t close the deal. They’re not an option

How do you know where his money is tied up? You don't know, nobody knows. This fella is the owner of a football club and has a duty of care to look after its best interests and he is doing the total opposite. He has close to 2.5 billion in the bank and could sort the club 'he owns' out very easily and would still be a multi billionaire. Instead we have massive mounting debts that are getting worse and more wide spread by the day, a real danger of going into administration and really poor and badly suited potential buyers.

The fella is a massive bellend.

Most of his net worth will be in assets Lob. Few billionaires will have billions sat in a safe.

Most if not all of his wealth came via USM - considering the sanctions on Usmanov I imagine most of his cash will be difficult to obtain currently.

Because 777 can’t close the deal. They’re not an option

Unfortunately 777 appear to be the only ones offering what Moshiri deems an acceptable offer. I suspect any other interested party is waiting on the hope of administration to get us on the cheap.