Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
The buck stops with the Chairman who was kept in place because of his "incredible football experience". It was his job to oversee everything on behalf of the owner. The problem being that the Chairman was an inept clown, playing at football manager, and also by all accounts Robin Hood, Stalin and the pied piper of Kirkby. At the same time.

I don't hold a grudge at this fool for chucking money at the project. Unfortunately, the above happened.

The buck stops with the Chairman who was kept in place because of his "incredible football experience". It was his job to oversee everything on behalf of the owner. The problem being that the Chairman was an inept clown, playing at football manager, and also by all accounts Robin Hood, Stalin and the pied piper of Kirkby. At the same time.

I don't hold a grudge at this fool for chucking money at the project. Unfortunately, the above happened.

What? Kenwright could’ve been fired any time Moshiri wanted. He kept him around because he was happy with the job he was doing. WHY in god’s name are people STILL trying to defend this club killing criminal???

Where’s the outrage in this thread though compared to the Kenwright one?

The word ‘disproportionate’ has been posted on here a lot in the last 24 hours. I’d argue that this is just that.

It’s fine for Moshiri to avoid being scapegoated thanks to Bill.

I’ve been banging the drum for ages that this crook had been getting away with murder because of the stadium, and that he’d bring the club to its knees if given enough time. He should’ve been targeted along with the rest of the board during the protests over the last few years.

I’ve been banging the drum for ages that this crook had been getting away with murder because of the stadium, and that he’d bring the club to its knees if given enough time. He should’ve been targeted along with the rest of the board during the protests over the last few years.

We wouldn't be on our knees if the war didn't happen.

Come on, FFS. They were doing interviews for managers on Usmanov’s yacht, or he was in on conference calls.

You think Bill Kenwright could have done anything about that?

It's called being switched on. Or knowing people who work at the club and doing research, your hatred over him is understandable but unhealthy.

It shouldn’t be hard for you to provide some evidence then should it?

In what business, in what universe, is an employee made indispensable and immune to performance related disciplinary action? Where in employment law is that allowed?

We wouldn't be on our knees if the war didn't happen.

We wouldn’t be on our knees if we weren’t being de facto entirely funded by an individual who wasn’t allowed to be named as owner due to his ties to another club. We wouldn’t be on our knees if our owner had made us a self-sufficient football club like everyone else seems to be.

Usmanov’s involvement in the club was illegal, that’s why we had to hide him under the floorboards this entire time.

It shouldn’t be hard for you to provide some evidence then should it?

In what business, in what universe, is an employee made indispensable and immune to performance related disciplinary action? Where in employment law is that allowed?

Because he's the chairman? He's immune to any sort of performance related issues you dafty.

You want evidence of common sense?

We wouldn’t be on our knees if we weren’t being de facto entirely funded by an individual who wasn’t allowed to be named as owner due to his ties to another club. We wouldn’t be on our knees if our owner had made us a self-sufficient football club like everyone else seems to be.

Usmanov’s involvement in the club was illegal, that’s why we had to hide him under the floorboards this entire time.

So... you wanted the club to be crap? No new stadium and investment in our current infrastructure?