Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm not at all a fan of what he did. But it was pretty bloody obvious to anyone with any idea of how humans react, that if fans started threatening owners, directors, and booing players then they're going to get pissed off and go. Some fans were impetuous and immature and the result is we're likely to he owned by a worse bunch of clowns.

I get the frustration of the fans, I really do, but to behave like 12 year old louts is not acceptable.

In the last half decade I've been disappointed in the club but ashamed to be be sn Everton fan.
was gonna say kenwright stuck around but i think he’s more slug than human

He ploughed vast amounts of money in, made mistakes, fans hounded him out, pissed him off, he sold to the worst possible buyer to get his own back.

Frankly I'd have done the same if the fans had treated me the same. He's not a fan, he doesn't care about he club because he's a businessman not a sportsman - why should he if people ate being arsey.

We don't deserve nice things.
Doubt very much he has personally spent anywhere near the amounts mentioned. Pretty sure he himself will have made money off this little venture.

Interesting looking at Rights and Media.

Has made: 303,8 mill of loans (overall)
But has taken out loans of: 303.7 mill from companies in the Bahamas and Cyprus.

No employees, no audited accounts. Murky.

1694863863394.png

1694863879381.png

1694863910855.png

But has taken out loans of: 303.7 mill from companies in the Bahamas and Cyprus.

View attachment 227887
View attachment 227888
View attachment 227889
It certainly looks like they're working very hard (if a company with no employees can be said to work) to conceal the source of the money.

Imagine the fume if that turned out to be the Arteta money, plus other looting by Kenwright over the years.

View attachment 227887
View attachment 227888
View attachment 227889
It is also notable that while they objected and blocked the MSP deal - which would have purged the ’interim’ board -they have not yet blocked the 777 deal. For the deal to have been announced by the club and FM then it is now for the regulators to screen and any concerns RMF had must have been addressed in a smoke filled room, so to speak.

So if RMF are ok with 777, who benefits? My guess is that BK is back to being the emperor of all for the period up to which the regulator approves the 777 transaction. Incredible.

He will forever rue picking up his desk phone after his secretary informed him: "Mr Moshiri, there is a Mr Bill Kenwright calling on line 1"
I can see his autobiography now...

"I told Kenwright there and then that I was not interested, but then I made a fatal error. I accepted his offer of two tickets to Blood Brothers. At the theatre, he convinced me to change my mind, but I am still not over just how bad Blood Brothers was."

Doubt very much he has personally spent anywhere near the amounts mentioned. Pretty sure he himself will have made money off this little venture.
The money was directly or indirectly Usmanov's, and it was he who made the decisions behind the scenes. The stadium was to be financed by him.

Numerous people have mentioned this in not so many words, with Moyes indicating pretty much the same in his interview the other day.

When his involvement in the club became untenable, the finances dried up (we were reliant on his sponsors and the stadium funding) leaving us in a mess.

What Moshiri will make from this sale is all speculation as whether the full value of the shares will reach his pocket will only be known by a select few.

View attachment 227887
View attachment 227888
View attachment 227889
The directors involved in the company are associated with other companies involved with finance and music - we all know what it really is.

The money was directly or indirectly Usmanov's, and it was he who made the decisions behind the scenes. The stadium was to be financed by him.

Numerous people have mentioned this in not so many words, with Moyes indicating pretty much the same in his interview the other day.

When his involvement in the club became untenable, the finances dried up (we were reliant on his sponsors and the stadium funding) leaving us in a mess.

What Moshiri will make from this sale is all speculation as whether the full value of the shares will reach his pocket will only be known by a select few.

The directors involved in the company are associated with other companies involved with finance and music - we all know what it really is.
A front organisation for mass looting by Kenwright and his pals?

I’d be amazed if he doesn’t end up on some wanted list when his business dealings are inevitably looked into by the authorities once Everton are sold.