Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Basically hes wasted all the profit he made when selling his Arsenal shares, but in the 6 or 7 years hes owned Everton im almost certain hes spent more than that on shoes*

*this isnt true
Just can't get my head around he got the stadium going and bails out at a loss and someone else racks up and says job done and he loses 200 mill numbers are a mystery especially with the money you get off the premier league

He ploughed vast amounts of money in, made mistakes, fans hounded him out, pissed him off, he sold to the worst possible buyer to get his own back.

Frankly I'd have done the same if the fans had treated me the same. He's not a fan, he doesn't care about he club because he's a businessman not a sportsman - why should he if people ate being arsey.

We don't deserve nice things.

He ploughed vast amounts of money in, made mistakes, fans hounded him out, pissed him off, he sold to the worst possible buyer to get his own back.

Frankly I'd have done the same if the fans had treated me the same. He's not a fan, he doesn't care about he club because he's a businessman not a sportsman - why should he if people ate being arsey.

So you are blaming the fans now. He didn't sell to 777 to get back at fans. He has got out quickly before the club is worth nothing. He has sold to his second choice (MSP) He has got out as much money as he can. BTW. He is not alone. Kenwright doesn't give a flying one about the fans either. He has become a very wealthy man via EFC and won't have to remortgage his home any time soon

He’s a boob and deserves to lose his money with his incompetence. What this has to do with supporters is beyond me.

Get in the bin immediately

I'm not at all a fan of what he did. But it was pretty bloody obvious to anyone with any idea of how humans react, that if fans started threatening owners, directors, and booing players then they're going to get pissed off and go. Some fans were impetuous and immature and the result is we're likely to he owned by a worse bunch of clowns.

I get the frustration of the fans, I really do, but to behave like 12 year old louts is not acceptable.

In the last half decade I've been disappointed in the club but ashamed to be be sn Everton fan.

That's what can't get head around his idea and gets off with no credit

I'd imagine he wanted to but when R&M screwed his plan of having MSP as a significant investor he was forced into this. It's sad, people have to remember that it wasn't just one event that put us here, there were lots of reasons that backed us up into the hole we find ourselves in.

I'm not sure it's revenge more so the only ticket in town. If you go to sell your house and you're a little concerned that the person whose offered to buy it might be a nightmare for all your neighbours that you consider to be friends, there is nothing you can do if no one else puts in an offer.

We may have played a part (along with the club and their handling of headlockgate) in reducing the number of buyers due to the toxicity and bad press over the last year or so. Some groups and individuals will have looked at it and thought we don't need that hassle and that kind of pushes you towards people like 777 who are just in it for themselves.

I'm disappointed for him more than me. I'm sure he didn't intend to lose millions and leave us ,from what I'm told, in such a precarious position.
What I don't get is how he became so wealthy and being such a bad businessman ?.
I have little to no time to the football people and managers around him that advised him,ie his board of directors.
I do wish him well and thank him for kicking off what looks to be an iconic stadium.

Sure Mosh is NEA - it was never his cash to start with. Uncle Ali May be a tad more peeved, but that’s as likely to be with his alleged bezzie Vlad for not extending him the same courtesy tip-off ahead of the invasion as the likes of Abramovich clearly received. Mind you, the Yanks were jumping up and down waving their arms about if for about four months in advance - not that anyone believed them - so there’s that.

Hi Mrs Moshiri