Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,254 92.3%

• Total voters
If you want a good hearted local businessman to own the club, go watch non league. Anyone with the resources to take over a Premier League club is going to be shady to some degree.

Bottom line if this gets clueless Moshiri and malevolent Bill out of the club, it's a massive result in the long run.

If you want a good hearted local businessman to own the club, go watch non league. Anyone with the resources to take over a Premier League club is going to be shady to some degree.

Bottom line if this gets clueless Moshiri and malevolent Bill out of the club, it's a massive result in the long run.
Hmm, we’ll see. My feeling is he’s sold to whoever gave him a get out amount of money. This will not end well for Everton, these guys are murky as hell. Give me one success story they’ve been involved with and I might change my mind but all I see is more mess!

Hmm, we’ll see. My feeling is he’s sold to whoever gave him a get out amount of money. This will not end well for Everton, these guys are murky as hell. Give me one success story they’ve been involved with and I might change my mind but all I see is more mess!

Delayed payments to every club, doesn't look great.

We will have to wait and see, actions speak louder than words

Funny how plenty people paint him as someone that had good intentions and put his money in but was let down by others or poor decisions.

He's an utter clown. Got to play football club owner while he was washing his mates money (real job). I doubt he lost a minutes sleep about Everton. Doubt he knows any more about football than the day he walked in.

Good riddance penfold and take your chairman with you.

Funny how plenty people paint him as someone that had good intentions and put his money in but was let down by others or poor decisions.

He's an utter clown. Got to play football club owner while he was washing his mates money (real job). I doubt he lost a minutes sleep about Everton. Doubt he knows any more about football than the day he walked in.

Good riddance penfold and take your chairman with you.
He let himself down with stupid decisions. He was responsible, ultimately, for all the appointments, poor recruitment and financial mismanagement of the club. But I don’t doubt he would have rather we had been successful. There’s plenty of other sports washing types who are doing a much better job of running a football club.

He let himself down with stupid decisions. He was responsible, ultimately, for all the appointments, poor recruitment and financial mismanagement of the club. But I don’t doubt he would have rather we had been successful. There’s plenty of other sports washing types who are doing a much better job of running a football club.
How this man made it where he is today, with that amount of money, is truly baffling. His entire fortune had to have been a gift…

He knew nothing about footy and hired/trusted the wrong people to give him advice. The full blame for everything ultimately falls on him. We could have very easily been competing every year if we spent the Rom money well and brought in competent managers. He just failed. Not only failed- he almost got us relegated within a few years of his ownership. He apparently was the one that pushed for Iwobi. Please leave

People saying he is taking a hit of 200 mill not having it me probably slotted the money since the richarlison and Gordon deal he's a businessman first don't believe what is said imo

People saying he is taking a hit of 200 mill not having it me probably slotted the money since the richarlison and Gordon deal he's a businessman first don't believe what is said imo
Even if he did take the Richarlison and Gordon money, its likely hes taking a massive hit on his investment.

Hes "out of pocket" around 850m so far, at the very least.

Probably got around 500m or so for his shares.

Even if he did take the Richarlison and Gordon money, its likely hes taking a massive hit on his investment.

Hes "out of pocket" around 850m so far, at the very least.

Probably got around 500m or so for his shares.
So a 350 million hit with all that seriously