Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
If I’m coping big time, I’d say that at least if they want a return on their investment they’ll likely try and appoint talented people and let them do their jobs which would be an improvement.

If I’m being realistic, they’ll probably neglect the club in favour of renting out the stadium wherever possible and try and milk the fans for every single penny.

Grim that we’re going from someone completely incompetent to some Wolf of Wall Street wannabe scumbags.

Ask yourself why, out of everyone in business, it’s 777 and why there are doubts the deal may not go through.

Reeks of another false play at hand to me.

Prolong the status quo and relief when it inevitably falls through.

If I’m wrong then so be it but I don’t trust what is being said here at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kenwright and co are still here way into 2024.

He doesn’t even have the sincerity to apologise for all that has happened and glosses over it by using the term challenges.

Who?, all those who wanted him out at virtually at any cost.let’s see what happens , that’s if the premier league even approve it!!!!

So your saying that everyone who wanted Moshiri out, should have wanted to keep him in then?

I'm pretty sure anyone who wanted Moshiri out weren't given a list of potential people to choose.from to takeover the club.

No one apart from 777 know who is funding this. Pessimistic nonsense being thrown about by people who have no idea what's going on . One thing I can guarantee is I will still be there whoever owns us Everton arn't we !!!

I remember Arsenal fans clamouring for Usmanov and Moshiri to be given more control at the club thinking they'd be like Abranovic's Chelsea with the oil money but Kroenke wouldn't let them. Can see why now, almost unlimited finances (till the sanctioning and FFP) but not a clue how to run a football club.

Leaves with the long awaited stadium half built and for that he'll now forever have a legacy at the club. If we get through the FFP investigation and don't get relegated this season it'll be nice to put this period behind us.