Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Can we not just start a Just Giving page and have someone knock him off?
I know just the man!
1694209220278.png

You do seem to fit the criteria with your anti American rhetoric tho

"dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries."
Not for nothing but I'm a Yank. I want 0% to do with ANY American bar something like Warren Buffet or a solely involved individual. Theres a weird "profit above all else" mentality in this country. Literally 0 to do with professional integrity or anything. They just want to make an obscene profit. Why do I say obscene? Because it's NEVER enough. Why spend money when you can asset strip and make money without spending any?

You can see how both Moshiri (and Usmanov if the connection exists) would be happy to cash in now.

It's not a secret that they're both unable to do business with British banks and have a large amount of their assets frozen due to the Russian Ukraine war.

Even with the horrible mismanagement we've endured underneath this regime and the financial losses Moshiri will endure from the sale he still gets to access some clean untouchable cash after this sale goes through.

Not for nothing but I'm a Yank. I want 0% to do with ANY American bar something like Warren Buffet or a solely involved individual. Theres a weird "profit above all else" mentality in this country. Literally 0 to do with professional integrity or anything. They just want to make an obscene profit. Why do I say obscene? Because it's NEVER enough. Why spend money when you can asset strip and make money without spending any?
When a country refers to their unit of currency as 'the almighty dollar' you know something's up
The veneration is real and almost religious
I remember handing a slightly crumpled 10 dollar note over the counter when visiting and was angrily growled at like I'd asked for a slice of toddler in my burger

Don't want a dodgy American hedge fund either, especially one consisting of dodgy individuals

When a country refers to their unit of currency as 'the almighty dollar' you know something's up
The veneration is real and almost religious
I remember handing a slightly crumpled 10 dollar note over the counter when visiting and was angrily growled at like I'd asked for a slice of toddler in my burger

Don't want a dodgy American hedge fund either, especially one consisting of dodgy individuals
Like my american wife said the last time we were linked to american buyers, ‘oh your club is ****** if that sale goes through’.