Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
A disaster for this club. Disaster. Yes the new stadium but what good is a stadium when you have a sinking team on the pitch? His assets are clearly either frozen or he refuses to invest more in the team it's all about the stadium now and selling up

We won't always have a bad team though will we? Look at the state West Ham were in when they first moved stadium.

I admit to doing just that
Most accountants I've met usually have an element of respect for facts, figures and reality
The fact he's a Billionaire accountant clouded my judgement further

Not binning Bill when everyone else bar Bill himself saw it as the right time and right move is a stunning level of incompetence/disinterest/very dark humour
I don't even believe that all of his assets are his. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority belongs to a fat Uzbek Russian.

Neither you nor I know whether it will be delayed or not. Mosh will do everything in his power to avoid a delay but the bottom line is that more funding is needed, if the money can't be raised then it will be delayed. The issue is how much of a haircut will Mosh have to take to raise the money and what is the implication to Everton
Moshiri has the money abd can easily afford it, it’s basically loose change. I think he doesn’t really want to invest more into the club really. And That’s why he’s looking for investment which is done.

Ask yourself this. You’ve invested 400k into a new build. And need 100k to finish it and have 1mil in the bank, what are you going to do?

Moshiri has the money abd can easily afford it, it’s basically loose change. I think he doesn’t really want to invest more into the club really. And That’s why he’s looking for investment which is done.

Ask yourself this. You’ve invested 400k into a new build. And need 100k to finish it and have 1mil in the bank, what are you going to do?
I get that and completely understand your logic but it doesn't support the argument that Everton has no money and can't spend any money on transfers and that the FFP/P&S issues are a tax related to the stadium. There is a lot of inconsistency there.

Anyone know the total amount he's put into the club, all told?
£750m into the club and a further £130m in purchasing former shareholder stakes
Screenshot_20230711_053934.jpg

I get that and completely understand your logic but it doesn't support the argument that Everton has no money and can't spend any money on transfers and that the FFP/P&S issues are a tax related to the stadium. There is a lot of inconsistency there.
Im not 100% sure on this, others on here will know.
But the stadium is separate and doesn’t affect P&S. and again not sure, but fans have said we can spend as we’ve sold a lot of players last 2 years and the wage bill has dropped a lot. It’s just moshiri doesn’t want to spend

Im not 100% sure on this, others on here will know.
But the stadium is separate and doesn’t affect P&S. and again not sure, but fans have said we can spend as we’ve sold a lot of players last 2 years and the wage bill has dropped a lot. It’s just moshiri doesn’t want to spend

We can't spend due to FFP and the 3 year limit of 105 million losses. We were at one point at 370 million pound losses for 3 years and a wages to turnover ratio of 95% which was the highest in the league.

We can't spend due to FFP and the 3 year limit of 105 million losses. We were at one point at 370 million pound losses for 3 years and a wages to turnover ratio of 95% which was the highest in the league.
Yes we all know what we were at one point 3 yrs ago Jesus it’s old news you sound like Simon 500mil Jordon. But we still didn’t get charged. Someone also put a slide up that our worst years are dropping off. And by next summer we will be in a healthy position.

Some fans have also said we can spend this summer