Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,255 92.3%

• Total voters
Man don't have unlimited funds.

He's pumping in all he has to keep BMD ticking by / cover the losses.

Where/when are these tight wad Yanks gonna show up and put some money into the transfer pot I wonder ?
Tight wad yanks or other wealthy investor will be looking to buy Everton when Everton is at the lowest possible valuation. The stadium is still on track to be built and Everton is surviving in the PL. If funding for the stadium stops and the building is put on hold the potential investors will raise their heads above the parapets to buy the club on the cheap.

Tight wad yanks or other wealthy investor will be looking to buy Everton when Everton is at the lowest possible valuation. The stadium is still on track to be built and Everton is surviving in the PL. If funding for the stadium stops and the building is put on hold the potential investors will raise their heads above the parapets to buy the club on the cheap.
The stadium is getting built, the build is not going to stop

I’d bet you doesn’t
Neither you nor I know whether it will be delayed or not. Mosh will do everything in his power to avoid a delay but the bottom line is that more funding is needed, if the money can't be raised then it will be delayed. The issue is how much of a haircut will Mosh have to take to raise the money and what is the implication to Everton

I would expect that is Mosh's plan, it will cost him a lot of cash if it is delayed but as he said, there is a 250m shortfall, and if that isn't filled then it will be put on hold

Neither you nor I know whether it will be delayed or not. Mosh will do everything in his power to avoid a delay but the bottom line is that more funding is needed, if the money can't be raised then it will be delayed. The issue is how much of a haircut will Mosh have to take to raise the money and what is the implication to Everton
He's said on several occasions he has money to complete the build himself if he needs to.

Obviously, that's not his ideal scenario.

Not a chance the build goes on hold. I might ask your pal Ivan to check the odds on that if you like?

Screenshot_20230710_210813_Chrome~2.jpg

He's said on several occasions he has money to complete the build himself if he needs to.

Obviously, that's not his ideal scenario.

Not a chance the build goes on hold. I might ask your pal Ivan to check the odds on that if you like?

Anyone know the total amount he's put into the club, all told?
I think the key bit is not so much how much money but it is the 'he'. It is looking more and more like he was just a front for Usmanov.