Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
What haunts me is how calm he is. Mate we are GOING DOWN and have no GOAL SCORERS and NO MANAGER! You will lose hundreds of millions of pounds it's no time to be calmits time to ACT as you should have weeks ago. This is a crisis situation.
Maybe him and his mate Usmanov have been using us to launder money and that is why he is so calm? or he is stoned? or Bill has hypnotized him? or he is insane? or he really just does not care coz he is well loaded? Time for me pills.

Maybe him and his mate Usmanov have been using us to launder money and that is why he is so calm? or he is stoned? or Bill has hypnotized him? or he is insane? or he really just does not care coz he is well loaded? Time for me pills.
I've said this for months, longer, sports washing at its worst, Panorama need to investigate and do an episode on him.

He does appear calm and does say the right things to appease majority of the fan base. I don’t blame him for backing Lampard two weeks ago, he had games against teams around us and still couldn’t win. Moshiri is not going to publicity say bad things about the board. He made a valid point on Thelwell, what has he achieved at Wolves or his career? You wouldn’t call him a great DOF.

Let’s hope, Moshiri can back up what was said throughout the interview.