Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
You mean the same Kenwright who had players like Stones, Fellini, Lescott and Lukaku in the squad, we had assets on the field then, under Moshiri we don't even have that.
Not sure what you are driving at as we either have some assets or we don’t. You state earlier that Moshiri is going to asset strip and then state we have no assets on the pitch.
Look at all the club owned assets(not just players) sold off by the board under Kenwright before Moshiri arrived on the scene and the debt levels between 1999-2016 when Kenwright was major shareholder and Chairman of the Board. Where did all those assets go and for what purpose?
Apart from the poor quality assets on the pitch what other club assets is Moshiri going to strip?

I posted this elsewhere…

“ I have no great problem with Moshiri, he put his money up front and is sorting the Stadium. However his real failing is not getting rid of Bill and DBB, they are the ones dragging the club down, one who still believes it’s his club and the other an inexperienced football CEO…..get shut of them Moshiri, don’t be frightened, just get shut……”

Not sure what you are driving at as we either have some assets or we don’t. You state earlier that Moshiri is going to asset strip and then state we have no assets on the pitch.
Look at all the club owned assets(not just players) sold off by the board under Kenwright before Moshiri arrived on the scene and the debt levels between 1999-2016 when Kenwright was major shareholder and Chairman of the Board. Where did all those assets go and for what purpose?

All those assets went on the squad, the one got kept us stable, top six ...etc
Apart from the poor quality assets on the pitch what other club assets is Moshiri going to strip?
None left to strip, there should be considering what we have spent, but because of his poor ownership were devoid of anything, unless he sells the stadium to Tranmere or Goodison to Liverpool for carpark space

I posted this elsewhere…

“ I have no great problem with Moshiri, he put his money up front and is sorting the Stadium. However his real failing is not getting rid of Bill and DBB, they are the ones dragging the club down, one who still believes it’s his club and the other an inexperienced football CEO…..get shut of them Moshiri, don’t be frightened, just get shut……”
So you have no problem with the owner who over the 6 years has overseen rapid decline in the club, decline in the standard of the squad, has overseen I've lost count on how many managers, has overseen three directors of football, has us pretty much on the verge of the championship, having too sell our best player becuase of FFP, who rings up talk sport and straight up no beating around the Bush blamed the fans? Really??

So you have no problem with the owner who over the 6 years has overseen rapid decline in the club, decline in the standard of the squad, has overseen I've lost count on how many managers, has overseen three directors of football, has us pretty much on the verge of the championship, having too sell our best player becuase of FFP, who rings up talk sport and straight up no beating around the Bush blamed the fans? Really??

Moshiri is the owner, he provides the money. He has done so and is building a new ground. The club has a board of Directors headed by a Chairman and a CEO. They are in control on a day by day basis. Look no further than both of them…..

I posted this elsewhere…

This !. It absolutely hits the nail on the head.

Moshiri is the owner, he provides the money. He has done so and is building a new ground. The club has a board of Directors headed by a Chairman and a CEO. They are in control on a day by day basis. Look no further than both of them…..
He provides the money but didn't leavie it at that, he provided the money, and his choices of managers, choice of directors of football and on the odd occasion choice of players, problem is ge didn't leave those in control on a day to day basis to actually be in control, if he had of done this mess wouldn't of happened

He provides the money but didn't leavie it at that, he provided the money, and his choices of managers, choice of directors of football and on the odd occasion choice of players, problem is ge didn't leave those in control on a day to day basis to actually be in control, if he had of done this mess wouldn't of happened

Again, Bill and DBB are formally and legally in charge. If either were undermined by the owner they should have resigned their position. Evidently this hasn’t happened so they are still in charge. This is how companies work……

Why are people arguing about FM and BK. It’s abundantly clear now they ALL have to go. We know what BK has done to Everton. We know what Moshiri has done to Everton. They all need legging, sad thing is we probably have to wait until there is barely anything left before they go.

Again, Bill and DBB are formally and legally in charge. If either were undermined by the owner they should have resigned their position. Evidently this hasn’t happened so they are still in charge. This is how companies work……
I agree they should of gone, but you seem to think that would of benefitted Everton, which is insanely naive, yes I know how companies work, I also now this one isn't working, unlike you I know why

I agree they should of gone, but you seem to think that would of benefitted Everton, which is insanely naive, yes I know how companies work, I also now this one isn't working, unlike you I know why

No you don’t. Look to our whole period of underachieving. It preceded Moshiri and continues to this day. That’s down to Bill. Meanwhile our commercial side is appalling and we turnover less than a third of the RS. That’s down to DBB who is woefully under qualified for the role. Funds are not being generated which limits us via FFP, Moshiri gave these two idiots all the money in the world to buy players and we have crap. Bill and DBB are to blame….

No you don’t. Look to our whole period of underachieving. It preceded Moshiri and continues to this day. That’s down to Bill.
Preceeded Moshiri? You mean the days when we bought players like Lukaku, stuck with a performing manager, came 4th, came 5th several times, played Wembley regular, had European football, that's what preceded Moshiri
Meanwhile our commercial side is appalling and we turnover less than a third of the RS.
Most clubs turn over less them them, hardly a yard stick
That’s down to DBB who is woefully under qualified for the role. Funds are not being generated which limits us via FFP, Moshiri
No we had funds but it was wasted with Moshiri and his super agent mates and DOF appointments.
gave these two idiots all the money in the world to buy players and we have crap. Bill and DBB are to blame….
We have crap because the owner got involved with transfers and the hiring and firing, his people, who do you think he would of replaced Bill and DBB with? His people, that who, if you think he can recruit your kidding yourself